I want everything to come to its natural conclusion

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I want full female freedom. I want extreme hedonism in society. I want despair and loneliness in men to be off the charts. I want inceldom to be the norm and not the exception. I want the top 10-20% of men fucking 10000 women each and every woman having sex every 2 business days with a new man. I want polygyny to be the new monogamy. I want a childless society.

I want complete and total destruction just so I can witness it all as an innocent bystander. I want to see it all come to ruins in my righteousness. I want each and every woman to fully embrace their inner whore. I want them all to enjoy themselves.

I want people to be their true selves without a shred of remorse or repentance so they can destroy all that is left of this world.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, i_love_roosters and 케이제이
Burn burn burn

why not looksmaxx and geomaxx instead you fucking loser?

The results of immorality will be seen in 30 years by that entire counties will collapse

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999
You are a trad man and you have no place in Globohomo zeitgeist Jewish modern world.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and standardcel
I want full female freedom. I want extreme hedonism in society. I want despair and loneliness in men to be off the charts. I want inceldom to be the norm and not the exception. I want the top 10-20% of men fucking 10000 women each and every woman having sex every 2 business days with a new man. I want polygyny to be the new monogamy. I want a childless society.

I want complete and total destruction just so I can witness it all as an innocent bystander. I want to see it all come to ruins in my righteousness. I want each and every woman to fully embrace their inner whore. I want them all to enjoy themselves.

I want people to be their true selves without a shred of remorse or repentance so they can destroy all that is left of this world.
Agree Tbh

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_