I want sex with Chad!

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
... for Science, of course, it's all merely a thought experiment...

I feel like having sex with Chad would put me in the better spot mentally compared to ascending with a woman because my anxiety is first and foremost caused by mogging, more so than than by the way female power permeates soyciety.
Women are mystified too much but if you really think about them they're drudging, whereas quality eugenic men on the far end of the spectrum are enigmatic and full of wonder. As a subhuman I feel weird saying that I share a gender identity with Mahers of the world because in all honesty women are closer to me in how they act and carry themselves around.
It's not to say that I possess the divine feminine, it's quite the opposite actually, but I feel like I just have to recognize the fact that most of my existence has been a very passive experience tinted with weepiness and interspersed with shrill moments.
"Chad doesn't do this".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
nigga stop trying to justify your faggotry...you just want a huge dick to stretch your cute little butthole and your cum inside your mouth as you gag like some little bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, chosen-one and Aspiemogger
Shut the fuck up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, chosen-one and Idontknowlol
Suck my dick then faggot

• JFL
Reactions: mid and Idontknowlol
nigga stop trying to justify your faggotry...you just want a huge dick to stretch your cute little butthole and your cum inside your mouth as you gag like some little bitch
The struggle to differentiate between explanation and justification, a hallmark of feeblemindedness