I want to approach this girl in school but i cant

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
She is 5'11, really tall and afghan,
She gives off high ego vibes tbf.

I wanna approach her everyday, i think to myself in heart that if i see her in hall today, m gonna say hi but i instantly pussy out and go to my next class like a beta cuck.

She also has this fat mexican friend w her which acts as a tank.

Can i have advice bhais?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Primalsplit, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
@Michael Myers @SecularIslamist bhais can i have advice

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ask her about her father's number.

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
that only works online
"I think you are really beautiful and a good person. I want to know you and your family more so i would like your number and also a relative one like one of your parents."

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
"I think you are really beautiful and a good person. I want to know you and your family more so i would like your number and also a relative one like one of your parents."
JFL bro i talked to her once in an insta gc, she was rlly interested but then she left and deactivated her insta, she knows me alrdy adn trust me she got a big ego, she thinks she is smth so this wouldn't work

JFL bro i talked to her once in an insta gc, she was rlly interested but then she left and deactivated her insta, she knows me alrdy adn trust me she got a big ego, she thinks she is smth so this wouldn't work
Man don't fall into that trap. I don't care how GL she is if she has a big ego or is a goldigger i REFUSE to get into that boat.

You'll probably be happy 1 week and regret the rest of your relationship.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I never talked with my highschool oneitis for fear of rejection, still the only girl I liked. I was very introverted those days, nowadays when I approach a woman nothing goes well. So the result might be the same if I talk to her this time, I don't win or lose.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and lemonnz

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Man don't fall into that trap. I don't care how GL she is if she has a big ego or is a goldigger i REFUSE to get into that boat.

she is not a gold digger but she got some ego, but she would still mention me often in group chat and shit and talk to me
I never talked with my highschool oneitis for fear of rejection, still the only girl I liked. I was very introverted those days, nowadays when I approach a woman nothing goes well. So the result might be the same if I talk to her this time.
do u regret it, do u think i should go for it, my graduation is in 1 week

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
she is not a gold digger but she got some ego, but she would still mention me often in group chat and shit and talk to me

do u regret it, do u think i should go for it, my graduation is in 1 week
I regret it but you know it's more probable to be rejected. Atleast I would have know if she saw me as attractive (probably not). To not get into the oneitis mindset you have to talk to multiple girls at once just like women do with men and rely only on her reactions but not your feelings, don't get emotional.

Last edited:
For God's sake "She mentions me she can't be that bad i love her"

Manhood has Fallen

For God's sake "She mentions me she can't be that bad i love her"

Manhood has Fallen
what do i do bhai, i will regret it for my whole life

• So Sad
Don't you have a gf already bhai? Don't cheat. :feelswah:

She will be weirded out, that's not how teen girls think in 2024.
i do bhai but this girl is 5'11 and she looks the same as the girl i shown u jfl, its like a taller version

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers

Vast vast majority of muslim girls are gold diggers so goodluck buddy

Me personally i’d have to go 50/50 no other way even if it goes against islam

i do bhai but this girl is 5'11 and she looks the same as the girl i shown u jfl, its like a taller version
Jfl don't cheat on your gf, break up first at least.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Why are u doing ts with a gf?

what do i do bhai, i will regret it for my whole life
I'm with you bhai. I feel you. Be patient, wait until you learn exactly her true personality at least by watching her interact with people. You have advantage she is afghani and you are afghani.

naswar khan, my old friend...

it's time to test yourself.. the looks you've built over the past 2 years.. the ascension - it all came to this.

the bumble results... the discord girls simping.. it all happened for a reason.

she showed interest in insta gc u said...

ur gonna have to bite the bullet and begin a convo w her, ask her why she deleted her insta or mention the gc then build off that and end it by asking if she has a new ig or if u can get her number

I'm with you bhai. I feel you. Be patient, wait until you learn exactly her true personality at least by watching her interact with people. You have advantage she is afghani and you are afghani.
i have observed her, she is whitewashed afghan that wears the most ghetto thing like slides and stuff and loose hijab and she only has one friend in whole school, that fat mexican girl
naswar khan, my old friend...

it's time to test yourself.. the looks you've built over the past 2 years.. the ascension - it all came to this.

the bumble results... the discord girls simping.. it all happened for a reason.

she showed interest in insta gc u said...

ur gonna have to bite the bullet and begin a convo w her, ask her why she deleted her insta or mention the gc then build off that and end it by asking if she has a new ig or if u can get her number
tbh ur right bhai, i should just fuck it and go for it tbh, or else i will regret whole life that i didnt talk to her cuz she is a senior like me and we graduating in a week. but that mexican friend would be a huge hindrance

Vast vast majority of muslim girls are gold diggers so goodluck buddy
I don't have a problem with a woman expecting a man to provide her with whatever she needs but one has to be dumb to not accept nothing in exchange like true loyalty and she being a good cook or something like that, not only "Muh looks"

There is this sort of mixture in nafri countries of women both wanting islamic manhood advantaged and women's emancipation "advantages" at the same time, but none of the responsibilities.

• +1
I don't have a problem with a woman expecting a man to provide her with whatever she needs but one has to be dumb to not accept nothing in exchange like true loyalty and she being a good cook or something like that, not only "Muh looks"

There is this sort of mixture in nafri countries of women both wanting islamic manhood advantaged and women's emancipation "advantages" at the same time, but none of the responsibilities.
Idk im in usa so woman can work and get educated just like a man

Tbh i’d never fully provide for a woman unless shes a virgin and gives me true loyalty
Cooking is just a really good bonus

• +1
tbh ur right bhai, i should just fuck it and go for it tbh, or else i will regret whole life that i didnt talk to her cuz she is a senior like me and we graduating in a week. but that mexican friend would be a huge hindrance
nah just approach her and ask her why she deleted her insta account or left gc in a joking manner then build convo off whatever she says n try to get her contact info at the end like ig, snapchat or phone number

u have to do it, there was a girl from my school who i regret not talking to even tho she shown interest

nah just approach her and ask her why she deleted her insta account or left gc in a joking manner then build convo off whatever she says n try to get her contact info at the end like ig, snapchat or phone number

u have to do it, there was a girl from my school who i regret not talking to even tho she shown interest
yeah just pray for me dude, if i get rejected, it wouldn't matter cuz m graduating anyway in a week and we wouldn't see each other again

• +1
i have observed her, she is whitewashed afghan that wears the most ghetto thing like slides and stuff and loose hijab and she only has one friend in whole school, that fat mexican girl
Going for the mexican girl father's number seems more liable and realistic. Say no more son.

Idk im in usa so woman can work and get educated just like a man

Tbh i’d never fully provide for a woman unless shes a virgin and gives me true loyalty
Cooking is just a really good bonus
What you call a bonus i call a life or death situation

Imagine settling with a woman that will make you waste 1000 hard earned calories a day in a bad meal, and if you don't accept it you will have serious problems. Nah man, don't play with my dinner woman.

What you call a bonus i call a life or death situation

Imagine settling with a woman that will make you waste 1000 hard earned calories a day in a bad meal, and if you don't accept it you will have serious problems. Nah man, don't play with my dinner woman.
everyone knows how to cook to an extent

Obviously not just 0 experience in cooking

But i wouldnt mind a sligjtly below averahe - average meal, if ur balling like that too then just order from outside

Plus she’d learn eventually

everyone knows how to cook to an extent

Obviously not just 0 experience in cooking

But i wouldnt mind a sligjtly below averahe - average meal, if ur balling like that too then just order from outside

Plus she’d learn eventually
We are not speaking about fish and chips here son. Im talking about top level food, the one a mother full of love cooks for her entire family after the Friday prayers.

You gotta boil the vegetables enough so that they can be eatable but without them losing their sweetness and flavour. The couscous needs to be perfect so that when you add it the oil mix to change it's flavour it doesn't feel too soft but if you don't it doesn't feel too hard. You must know how to arrange the mixture of onions and raisins and add the perfect amount of sugar while they are boiling, usually WITHOUT anything to measure such but just by pure instinct. The chicken must be prepared in a way that it seems it just was roasted but at the same time it can't carry the blackness and browness of the roast to not spread to the rest of the food.

These things are only taught in the vast majority of cases by a long family tradition.

yeah just pray for me dude, if i get rejected, it wouldn't matter cuz m graduating anyway in a week and we wouldn't see each other again
rejection part of the game, everyone gets rejected

We are not speaking about fish and chips here son. Im talking about top level food, the one a mother full of love cooks for her entire family after the Friday prayers.

You gotta boil the vegetables enough so that they can be eatable but without them losing their sweetness and flavour. The couscous needs to be perfect so that when you add it the oil mix to change it's flavour it doesn't feel too soft but if you don't it doesn't feel too hard. You must know how to arrange the mixture of onions and raisins and add the perfect amount of sugar while they are boiling, usually WITHOUT anything to measure such but just by pure instinct. The chicken must be prepared in a way that it seems it just was roasted but at the same time it can't carry the blackness and browness of the roast to not spread to the rest of the food.

These things are only taught in the vast majority of cases by a long family tradition.
If you’re looking for a good ass chef, virgin, loyal, not a gold digger, good luck

I wanna approach her everyday, i think to myself in heart that if i see her in hall today, m gonna say hi but i instantly pussy out and go to my next class like a beta cuck.

Can i have advice bhais?
Thought u had a gf bhai

Act now or forever replay 'what if' scenarios in your head forever more. Especially if you don't come across another Afghan chick that 5'11. Pretty rare shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and LooksOrDeath
I wish it worked like that but not anymore. :rolleyes:

• So Sad
>5'11
>Afgan

Something is not right, either you are 5'11 or nothing. Anyway, good luck approaching her;).

• +1
Reactions: M-1014

Can i have advice bhais?
if ur an ok looking dude

If you have to approach, then

french film GIF

How you guys struggle with ethnics girls as fucking htn+? Should be easiest mode for u guys.

Can i have advice bhais?
When you are scared to go talk to her: "H-h-h-hi... Milady! Y-y-y you-you're so beautiful. Please c-can I hold your-your h-hand please :forcedsmile:"

There are niggas who make her gargle on their cocks and get to slap her in the face. And make her beg for more. :lul:

holy shit, the way you wrote this made me nostalgic. approaching women for the first time is rarely ever that awesome. it's underwhelming. when or not if you do end up approaching her, you're going to be so focused on the fact that you approaching her that you're not really focused on her.

teens are weird man, moody, doing their own thing. just be cool say what's up and just walk away from her. say hi to her every time you pass her and see if she matches your energy. try talking to her about mundane ordinary shit. talk about yourself. talk about what you like man.

every teen girl is ego driven, but lol. just do something but don't hype it up so much. if she likes you she will tell you in her own way. if you're low iq or high inhib you will let it go. talk to the friend too lol.