I want to be a maxillofacial surgeon and an orthodontist

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
I feel like this could be something I want because I enjoy researching about how the teeth and skull work together, and understanding aesthetics. Let me know your future aspirations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8869, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
Go for it. One of the most important things in life is to follow your dreams. Otherwise, you are forced to follow someone else his dream. Also if you browse a lot of PSL and research further you should get a good aesthetic eye.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 5892 and 6 others
I would like to become one too. Keep studying my bro!

its extremely hard to get into med school in germany

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and PubertyMaxxer
Funny, because when you start researching maxillofacial surgery, you start realizing how much a cope mewing is and how the entire premise of orthodontics is in the gutter because of Edward Angle.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PubertyMaxxer, noprogressno and 1 other person
Funny, because when you start researching maxillofacial surgery, you start realizing how much a cope mewing is and how the entire premise of orthodontics is in the gutter because of Edward Angle.
What's wrong with Angle, dude cared about aesthetics

I want aviation

i hate aesthetics and surgerons :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pumanator and wollet2
It's very competitive to get admitted to university. What is your academic background and subjects and grades

its extremely hard to get into med school in germany
true i would do maxfac and dentistry but i hate how long it takes and how hard it is in germany eveything is about qualification ( a piece of paper ) not your talent or your true skill

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Same, I wish I could become a plastic surgeon but the competitiveness to get into that specialty :feelsgiga:

With my grades I can probably get into medicine, but I don't know if I want that when it's so unlikely to actually become a plastic surgeon.