I want to cuck my ex friend so bad

Deprived

Deprived

born to rot, forced to mog
I used to be so tight with this nigga and he wronged me so bad and now we aren't speaking to each other. I try and be normal with him cuz I still have to see his fatass often but he gives me attiture which is ironic because he's the one who did me wrong.

Honestly I'm so pissed I wanna fuck his gf so bad. I remember last year he was crying about how he wasn't his gf's type, and when I asked him what her type was she described me. When I said her type in guys sounded like me he got so fucking defensive lmfao. He also used to say that she always talks to me instead of him when we're in group settings and he's not jealous but he's "confused" why. And before they got together she used to poke me and we used to hangout together alone lmao

I want to cuck this little bitch rat so badly and nut in his cute gf as revenge indeed

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, 97baHater and Jova
I used to be so tight with this nigga and he wronged me so bad and now we aren't speaking to each other. I try and be normal with him cuz I still have to see his fatass often but he gives me attiture which is ironic because he's the one who did me wrong.

Honestly I'm so pissed I wanna fuck his gf so bad. I remember last year he was crying about how he wasn't his gf's type, and when I asked him what her type was she described me. When I said her type in guys sounded like me he got so fucking defensive lmfao. He also used to say that she always talks to me instead of him when we're in group settings and he's not jealous but he's "confused" why. And before they got together she used to poke me and we used to hangout together alone lmao

I want to cuck this little bitch rat so badly and nut in his cute gf as revenge indeed
CUCK HIM CUCK HIM CUCK HIM

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Deprived
Do your evolutionary task and exercise your superior genetics by cucking him.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and northern mogger
explain the story g

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
send him a video of you getting backshots from her

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, greycel, northern mogger and 1 other person
Just kill both of them

• Love it
Reactions: northern mogger
explain what he did.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and northern mogger

based redpilled batemanpilled