I want to get adopted by white family

케이제이

케이제이

on the endless pursuit of happiness
Is it possible at 21? I want family that loves and cares for me. Unlike my family that only sees me as tool for prestige and retirement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Lynxress
Asians always worshipping white cock

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
Is it possible at 21? I want family that loves and cares for me. Unlike my family that only sees me as tool for prestige and retirement
Asian parents are brutal so it's understandable

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 케이제이
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
My white aunt adopted an Asian kid, when we were at a family party my other aunt made a comment “I remember when he was a little boy and we saw him off the plane from China” right next to him. It was the funniest shit I heard that night.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zura, murdah and 케이제이
So you can dress up as a asian maid and have sexual fantasies while you polish their old furniture

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
All that just for their looksmatch to get stolen by a mid white guy
Images   2024 05 10T033231089

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Hero of the Imperium, butterworld and 1 other person
I want to be adopted by a white Russian blue-eyed Stacy

I get you and I know that it's meant to be humorous in part, but I still think it is something that you should be pushing back against.
White Xenophilia is a wicked force. It’s the same impulse that is responsible for all the hapa dysfunction, it’s why every interracial relationship is fundamentally wrong…
They can never love “you” for “you”. People throw terms like “fetishization” a lot but to me it’s more like ignorance being wired into something that’s positive only on the surface – it’s fake, it’s shallow – you really don’t want for people to tolerate you only because they have this deeply personal vapor of naivete in them. When reality crashes into it the disappointment is usually so extreme that for most the best option is to give up, you only think of all the time that has been wasted, there can be no development here.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이