I Want To Live in America

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
wonder what its like Tbh
what is it like amerikans?

It's crap according to my relatives. Germany is much better tbh.

I want to live in a box
I want to live in a box

nvm fuck america id rather live in nordic countries and fuck cute blonde nordic girls :love:
maybe marry a nordic girl and make beautiful tall children

Only ignorants thrid world people want ro live in America, EU, Austrilia, NZ and Canada mogs USA. Imagine not having universal healthcare

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand, LDNPari, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Raw and uncut

Only ignorants thrid world people want ro live in America, EU, Austrilia, NZ and Canada mogs USA. Imagine not having universal healthcare
lol at waiting on a list for that free healthcare

lol at waiting on a list for that free healthcare
Only someone who doesn't have acces to universal healthcare would say that, also in the real first world you can choose private too if you are rich.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Only someone who doesn't have acces to universal healthcare would say that, also in the real first world you can choose private too if you are rich.
i have healthcare idc

Op would be smart to go any of those over US.

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
Enjoy your 40% tax rate to pay for fat niggers and other shitksins or drug addicts to go to the doctor because they foot hurt and refuse to take care of themselves.

I'll sit here with my 14% effective rate paying for only what I need and go to the doc for what I want, when I want. To add, "free heatlcare" is slavery. Doctors deserve pay for work, you are not entitled to being treated for.

Enjoy your 40% tax rate to pay for fat niggers and other shitksins or drug addicts to go to the doctor because they foot hurt and refuse to take care of themselves.

I'll sit here with my 14% effective rate paying for only what I need and go to the doc for what I want, when I want. To add, "free heatlcare" is slavery. Doctors deserve pay for work, you are not entitled to being treated for.
You aren’t entitled to cops saving your life from a school shooter either if health care isn’t a right. This shitty “I got mine” so fuck you mentally is what’s wrong with this country

I went to America a couple of times and dont think i would go and live there. Its fun to party but there isnt much else to do really.

+ Healthcare and stuff and guns being allowed aint my thing

giphy.gif

nvm fuck america id rather live in nordic countries and fuck cute blonde nordic girls :love:
maybe marry a nordic girl and make beautiful tall children

Jfl at you thinking you will get any laid in Nordic countries, the men there are legit the top tier men on average around the world. Every average guy here would be considerd above average and a ¨chad¨ in other countries. Lol at thinking you can compete in any way

Jfl at you thinking you will get any laid in Nordic countries, the men there are legit the top tier men on average around the world. Every average guy here would be considerd above average and a ¨chad¨ in other countries. Lol at thinking you can compete in any way
Cope im 6'5 good frame id get laid easy

Lmfao thats false and the fact that men are top tier there is false too
You know that the average young person here is like 6´2-6´3 and the average population is like 6ft (aka the older majority of the population)
Also the average person here is like a 6/10.

Explain to me which country mogs the nordic ones with this height and looks combo of the average population.

You know that the average young person here is like 6´2-6´3 and the average population is like 6ft (aka the older majority of the population)
Also the average person here is like a 6/10.

Explain to me which country mogs the nordic ones with this height and looks combo of the average population.
average swedish height is 5ft10 lol

average swedish height is 5ft10 lol
I can only speak from experience in the Netherlands where most people have German and nordic ancestors. Tho i dont expect nordic countreis to be much different in looks

US is a melting pot ngl