I want to lose weight, looksmax, help me

R

ryuk

Iron
I want to lose weight, any advices? Im 140 kg(almost 300 ibs), my height 6'5. I watched video on YT some guy promoted idea to eat proportionally, i.e. to my example, take these 2000 calories as daily rate, divide it and eat EVERY 3 hours. But i should restrict myself from sweet and floury. I told it my friend who oftenly sits on this site and he is saying its bad idea because "limiting yourself like a dog is fatmaxxing.". I dont know is he right or no, tell me your thoughts on this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Allandro
If u we're indian like me you'd get pussy

Screenshot 20221018 223557

the easiest and more comfortable way to lose weight is to eat less of the foods you're already used to eating, rather than making a huge change in your dietary habits all at once, you can gradually replace your bad habits with good ones.

measure your weight regularly and if the scale isn't going down eat less.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rand anon and Deleted member 19066
JFL at your friend. Taper off your eating, slowly but surely. Start cardio, run 15 maybe 20 minutes for a week or two then increase to 30 minutes and so on. Eat bare minimum as you taper off food and on cardio to burn fat. Not too quickly though, loose skin will be a death sentence for you. Next, delete your account on here and just lurk if you really wish. It won't be healthy for you to stay here and get a constant negative feedback loop.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, rand anon and Orc
sibutarmine

JFL at your friend. Taper off your eating, slowly but surely. Start cardio, run 15 maybe 20 minutes for a week or two then increase to 30 minutes and so on. Eat bare minimum as you taper off food and on cardio to burn fat. Not too quickly though, loose skin will be a death sentence for you. Next, delete your account on here and just lurk if you really wish. It won't be healthy for you to stay here and get a constant negative feedback loop.
the easiest and more comfortable way to lose weight is to eat less of the foods you're already used to eating, rather than making a huge change in your dietary habits all at once, you can gradually replace your bad habits with good ones.

measure your weight regularly and if the scale isn't going down eat less.
No, i already was on such kind of diet. I ate sweet with calciulator of calories, it always was not more than my daily rate(2000), My weight wasnt leaving my fatass. I dont think keeping eating sweet can help me

I want to lose weight, any advices? Im 140 kg(almost 300 ibs), my height 6'5. I watched video on YT some guy promoted idea to eat proportionally, i.e. to my example, take these 2000 calories as daily rate, divide it and eat EVERY 3 hours. But i should restrict myself from sweet and floury. I told it my friend who oftenly sits on this site and he is saying its bad idea because "limiting yourself like a dog is fatmaxxing.". I dont know is he right or no, tell me your thoughts on this.
Insane potential but rn subhuman

Just lose weight and you'll be at least normie

No, i already was on such kind of diet. I ate sweet with calciulator of calories, it always was not more than my daily rate(2000), My weight wasnt leaving my fatass. I dont think keeping eating sweet can help me
if you aren't losing weight you're still eating too much, but what do you mean by eating sweet?

at 6'5 you'd be starving if you were actually eating 2k calories.

dude ur white and tall u will slay if you lose weight and become muscular. Just buy fucking sibutarmine and sarms and lift weights

if you aren't losing weight you're still eating too much, but what do you mean by eating sweet?

at 6'5 you'd be starving if you were actually eating 2k calories.
Wtf are you talking about man? How much should i eat then

OMAD worked for me. Eat one meal a day. Doesn't matter how big is it. Cut carbs a much as you can too. Drink as much water as you can.

Wtf are you talking about man? How much should i eat then
the basal metabolic rate of someone at your height and weight is more than that, you're eating way more than you think you are.

starve yourself and work out

get lean and go to thailand

you look like my retarded brit friend andie

1000mg DNP 100mg Cardarine 900mcg Clenbuterol 30mg T4

the basal metabolic rate of someone at your height and weight is more than that, you're eating way more than you think you are.
wtf man??! I eat 2000 calories per day, i dont eat more than that, wtf, i dont get it