@Pei @LeonidasGui

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
@j05

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
@CoreSchizo make new dnr video

he is so chill

I’m really chill too. Why won’t anyone meet me?
bro im gonna say this the last time to you i dont care abt you insulting or saying anythingi kicked you because youre not a normal person, youre a complete shizo and i dont want you in the server cuz youre not of valuethis is also the reason why no one else wants to talk to you and you have 0 friends just gtfo and stop annoying me you stupid shizoor just wrap it up no ones gonna care anyways

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon and mirrormogger
bro im gonna say this the last time to you i dont care abt you insulting or saying anythingi kicked you because youre not a normal person, youre a complete shizo and i dont want you in the server cuz youre not of valuethis is also the reason why no one else wants to talk to you and you have 0 friends just gtfo and stop annoying me you stupid shizoor just wrap it up no ones gonna care anyways
88D37C0B 64B4 47B6 A03F 10190F23119D

• JFL
Reactions: Axii
Me too, i wanna palp his cheeks while he whispers into my ears how much it cost him.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
@Pei @LeonidasGui

Jordan looks like a cool guy you can talk to unlike Chico and Sean who are fake humble

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, mirrormogger and murdah
Jordan looks like a cool guy you can talk to unlike Chico and Sean who are fake humble
They never could be narcy as Barrett because their maxillary development way worse tbh
IMG 1475
IMG 1528

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, mirrormogger and murdah
he's pretty cool mane nothing schizo about him