I want to own slaves

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
I don't like the idea of living with any people but if it's a tasteful properly spaced chateau that has actual staff or even security on my side it could work.

I don't even want them for menial work, I'd just play with them like living toys.
Lick them, prick them with fingers, toes, feel their bones, whisper to them… Rape? Be nice to them from time to time

I just want to know what it's like to have a human being play this breathing floor mat to you out of necessity, not voluntarily

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, SidharthTheSlayer, MoggerGaston and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: exo
Stfu faggot :forcedsmile:

I feel like if I had slaves I’d feel too bad to treat them wrong… if I had white female slaves then I treat them good and shit just so I can have sex with them… not rape, rape is just disgusting even if it’s a slave

I feel like if I had slaves I’d feel too bad to treat them wrong… if I had white female slaves then I treat them good and shit just so I can have sex with them… not rape, rape is just disgusting even if it’s a slave
55434.jpg

over for u. every noble roman household had slaves.

u would've been too cucked to have a noble roman household.

• +1
Reactions: exo
this type of mindset is the same that men from past generations had and look where we are today

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
55434.jpg

over for u. every noble roman household had slaves.

u would've been too cucked to have a noble roman household.
FUCK… guess imma be a ruthless lord and rule over them

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i dont want slaves, however i want butlers and a cook

I don't like the idea of living with any people but if it's a tasteful properly spaced chateau that has actual staff or even security on my side it could work.

I don't even want them for menial work, I'd just play with them like living toys.
Lick them, prick them with fingers, toes, feel their bones, whisper to them… Rape? Be nice to them from time to time

I just want to know what it's like to have a human being play this breathing floor mat to you out of necessity, not voluntarily
Yeah, I would’ve enjoyed being a slave owner tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
What did I jus read bro 💀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back