I want to post myself on this forum and get rated but it would be over if I did.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
I'd never be able to cover it up again. Someone will screenshot it and show the forum and I would lose all privacy.
I can't even share it with a forum member outside of this site because they could very well post it here and it would be over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, LooksThinker, Lmao and 2 others
this trap shit ain’t a game it’s a fucking lifestyle

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui, LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
I'd never be able to cover it up again. Someone will screenshot it and show the forum and I would lose all privacy.
I can't even share it with a forum member outside of this site because they could very well post it here and it would be over.
You could dm me the pic. I'm a trustworthy guy.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Never post pics

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
nigga.

Get another account and post it as a random…i know it’s illegal but you are a mod and maybe if you talk about it with other mods they’ll be okay with it. No?

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Lmao and MYLIFE
nigga.

Get another account and post it as a random…i know it’s illegal but you are a mod and maybe if you talk about it with other mods they’ll be okay with it. No?
I'd let it slide tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and PseudoMaxxer
does he know?

You can post someone who you think looks very similar to you, based on his rating you can guess what you would‘ve been rated as well

A Chad won't be minding this