I was kicked out of an online class for a bachelor’s degree in English literature! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PPL!! I’m trying to earn a stupid degr

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The first assignment was to master three words and use them together in no less than two paragraphs for Monday and Tuesday. Three more for Wednesday and Thursday. Then all six words for Friday, no more than five paragraphs. Well, I felt I did a wonderful job putting those words into context that made perfectly good sense to me. Well, Mr. (or Miss, or whatever the fuck it is) Teacher disagreed with my art of literature and failed me. Ah, yes, I felt like a black man during the 1950s trying to enter a white woman’s home but being captured by white supremacists and ostracized from the community because of my skin color.

I’ve included scans of my assignments that were met with great prejudice. I’ve also copypasta them below for your convenience. You tell me who’s in the wrong.

Discriminated against 1 Discriminated against 2 Discriminated against 3

November 27, 2023

The three words: bicker, boisterous, and perseverance. Write three stories/scenes using the three words in each, no more than two paragraphs each.

1) Not being easily discouraged while driving yourself to greatness is perseverance of the mind. In my humble opinion, sacrifice and patience are two lovers in bed fucking the living shit out of one another. Ah, yes, she has a big, sturdy, ass-wrecking strap-on. Ouchie-mouchie, right?

Bickering over trivial aspects keeps you in the basement of sheer isolation. The arrogant dumdums thrive in retardation, neither they’ll taste success nor the gamy flavor of a happy-aroused wet vagina. Ah, yes, accepting defeat before ever trying. Boisterous losses are his conscience. Many committed suicide after the Bitcoin collapse. No electricity, no juice for crypto mining—no one bailed them out. A time yet to expire in this universe.

2) Slutty women with boisterous mouths are incompetent fucks that just lay there. They're loud and bicker constantly for attention, which is their strength. They annoy you by capturing your eyes and aching your ears. But when it comes to the nasty, they're soft, quiet, and creepy. Their perseverance in autism is more potent than their dedication to lover proficiency.

3) Fuckbois and hookup artists lack perseverance. Anyone can fuck. A slut, or today's roastie who loves partying and sucking on that cock. They avoid commitment and loyalty; it's too sticky. They'd rather bicker about nonsense than improve themselves into decent housewives. Boisterous attitudes! What nasty spirits!

November 29, 2023

The three words: crude, limn, and tetchy. Write five stories/scenes using the three words in each, no more than two paragraphs each.

1) The tetchy old man limned a crude description of his past, hiding important details. The hooker turned her back to him and bent down. With her hands on her buttocks, she pulled them apart, revealing that intimate area many dare not show—the Brown Rabbit Hole. “I would tell you more, but I don’t trust whores,” he assured her. She sighed and held her stance.

2) A nascent lover is crude with technique. Her imagination limned the love-making act from movies and books. But when it finally happened, it was nothing like the romantic scene she'd watched a hundred times. Sweaty, smelly, dirty, painful, and awkward. Why do writers embellish such things?

3) Maturity ripens a woman's lust. Her aches, once crude, are now hungry to be quenched. From her first kisses, first bases, she was tetchy about certain areas of her body. Today, she's open to any pleasure. Ah, yes, the origin story of The Cumdumpster. I could limn a prettier picture, but I believe this is how she'll want the world to remember her. Not as a brilliant lawyer. Not as a diligent community leader. She wanted the world to know she was a Liberal. "All aboard!" she said to three naked, eager men. Three more were not far from the platform bed, still undressing. "Remember, guys, I want it all in my face at once!” She concluded to the new guys, “That includes you three.”

4) Poverty during childhood begins innocently crude and slowly turns agonizingly cruel. Limning the daily life of the streets in today's predicament is a pickle, especially that life that turned me tetchy.

5) That meet-and-greet was crude in its dialogue. Neither of us knew what to say or what not to say. Trying to limn thoughts into words that wouldn't be criticized was tricky. But she was tetchy regardless. "Don't touch me!" she said after she tripped over the step. Ugh. I bet she felt awkward and embarrassed. "I can help myself, I'm an independent woman!" Okey-dokey, knock yourself out. And that she did. After she got up, she tripped again. Ah, yes, 2023’s Woman of the Year.

December 1, 2023

The six words: bicker, boisterous, crude, limn, perseverance, and tetchy. Write one story/scene using all six words. You can do this!

“It’s time, Daisy.”

The perseverance the man had endured since her arrival was finally about to pay off as those words left his lips. His facial expression limned excitement as he opened the oven door. Inside was a crude, roasted meatloaf stuffed with mushrooms, breadcrumbs, chopped onions, peppers, and roadkill. The aroma flooded his nostrils.

Pinching her nose, “That stinks!” the tetchy date said.

The woman stepped back as he carried the hot glass pan to the counter. She shook her head, seeing that the entree resembled a cow’s turd rather than meatloaf. He rested it on the marbled top and assured her, “Yum yum.”

“I’m not eating that shit,” she contested the masterpiece of cuisine.

He sensed a moment of boisterous bickering over this nonsense with her abnormal scent if he debated her resentment of this dish for kings and queens — living in the apocalypse after the Jews, Islamic Goat Fuckers, and Faggots had destroyed the world with their greed, arrogance, and stupidity. “Then I must end this story.”

She shrugged, What the fuck? Everything went void.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Av0nr, Skywalker and 13 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 48681 and BigJimsWornOutTires
The first assignment was to master three words and use them together in no less than two paragraphs for Monday and Tuesday. Three more for Wednesday and Thursday. Then all six words for Friday, no more than five paragraphs. Well, I felt I did a wonderful job putting those words into context that made perfectly good sense to me. Well, Mr. (or Miss, or whatever the fuck it is) Teacher disagreed with my art of literature and failed me. Ah, yes, I felt like a black man during the 1950s trying to enter a white woman’s home but being captured by white supremacists and ostracized from the community because of my skin color.

I’ve included scans of my assignments that were met with great prejudice. I’ve also copypasta them below for your convenience. You tell me who’s in the wrong.

View attachment 2592408 View attachment 2592409 View attachment 2592410

November 27, 2023

The three words: bicker, boisterous, and perseverance. Write three stories/scenes using the three words in each, no more than two paragraphs each.

1) Not being easily discouraged while driving yourself to greatness is perseverance of the mind. In my humble opinion, sacrifice and patience are two lovers in bed fucking the living shit out of one another. Ah, yes, she has a big, sturdy, ass-wrecking strap-on. Ouchie-mouchie, right?

Bickering over trivial aspects keeps you in the basement of sheer isolation. The arrogant dumdums thrive in retardation, neither they’ll taste success nor the gamy flavor of a happy-aroused wet vagina. Ah, yes, accepting defeat before ever trying. Boisterous losses are his conscience. Many committed suicide after the Bitcoin collapse. No electricity, no juice for crypto mining—no one bailed them out. A time yet to expire in this universe.

2) Slutty women with boisterous mouths are incompetent fucks that just lay there. They're loud and bicker constantly for attention, which is their strength. They annoy you by capturing your eyes and aching your ears. But when it comes to the nasty, they're soft, quiet, and creepy. Their perseverance in autism is more potent than their dedication to lover proficiency.

3) Fuckbois and hookup artists lack perseverance. Anyone can fuck. A slut, or today's roastie who loves partying and sucking on that cock. They avoid commitment and loyalty; it's too sticky. They'd rather bicker about nonsense than improve themselves into decent housewives. Boisterous attitudes! What nasty spirits!

November 29, 2023

The three words: crude, limn, and tetchy. Write five stories/scenes using the three words in each, no more than two paragraphs each.

1) The tetchy old man limned a crude description of his past, hiding important details. The hooker turned her back to him and bent down. With her hands on her buttocks, she pulled them apart, revealing that intimate area many dare not show—the Brown Rabbit Hole. “I would tell you more, but I don’t trust whores,” he assured her. She sighed and held her stance.

2) A nascent lover is crude with technique. Her imagination limned the love-making act from movies and books. But when it finally happened, it was nothing like the romantic scene she'd watched a hundred times. Sweaty, smelly, dirty, painful, and awkward. Why do writers embellish such things?

3) Maturity ripens a woman's lust. Her aches, once crude, are now hungry to be quenched. From her first kisses, first bases, she was tetchy about certain areas of her body. Today, she's open to any pleasure. Ah, yes, the origin story of The Cumdumpster. I could limn a prettier picture, but I believe this is how she'll want the world to remember her. Not as a brilliant lawyer. Not as a diligent community leader. She wanted the world to know she was a Liberal. "All aboard!" she said to three naked, eager men. Three more were not far from the platform bed, still undressing. "Remember, guys, I want it all in my face at once!” She concluded to the new guys, “That includes you three.”

4) Poverty during childhood begins innocently crude and slowly turns agonizingly cruel. Limning the daily life of the streets in today's predicament is a pickle, especially that life that turned me tetchy.

5) That meet-and-greet was crude in its dialogue. Neither of us knew what to say or what not to say. Trying to limn thoughts into words that wouldn't be criticized was tricky. But she was tetchy regardless. "Don't touch me!" she said after she tripped over the step. Ugh. I bet she felt awkward and embarrassed. "I can help myself, I'm an independent woman!" Okey-dokey, knock yourself out. And that she did. After she got up, she tripped again. Ah, yes, 2023’s Woman of the Year.

December 1, 2023

The six words: bicker, boisterous, crude, limn, perseverance, and tetchy. Write one story/scene using all six words. You can do this!

“It’s time, Daisy.”

The perseverance the man had endured since her arrival was finally about to pay off as those words left his lips. His facial expression limned excitement as he opened the oven door. Inside was a crude, roasted meatloaf stuffed with mushrooms, breadcrumbs, chopped onions, peppers, and roadkill. The aroma flooded his nostrils.

Pinching her nose, “That stinks!” the tetchy date said.

The woman stepped back as he carried the hot glass pan to the counter. She shook her head, seeing that the entree resembled a cow’s turd rather than meatloaf. He rested it on the marbled top and assured her, “Yum yum.”

“I’m not eating that shit,” she contested the masterpiece of cuisine.

He sensed a moment of boisterous bickering over this nonsense with her abnormal scent if he debated her resentment of this dish for kings and queens — living in the apocalypse after the Jews, Islamic Goat Fuckers, and Faggots had destroyed the world with their greed, arrogance, and stupidity. “Then I must end this story.”

She shrugged, What the fuck? Everything went void.
DNR goofy ahh wall of text

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over, OGJBSLAYER, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Because you're a schizo who writes incomprehensible words

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Swarthy Knight, JustaBadplaya and 2 others
>going to college
>actually doing the assignments

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and BigJimsWornOutTires
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Its probably because of the type of essays you write goofball. Real life isn't Looskmax.org

Normies don't JFL at this shit, they inform homeland security

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, rteme, Skywalker and 5 others
Just pay a nerd for homework and hack the test results are you for real
Can't learn and advance that way.

Its probably because of the type of essays you write goofball. Real life isn't Looskmax.org

Normies don't JFL at this shit, they inform homeland security
Ah, yes, what's confusing can be terrifying. A man who dresses like a woman — horrifying. A woman with a boy's chest and the attitude of a basement dweller, ugh, creepy.

Haters will always hate.

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Zaq and ReadBooksEveryday
Can't learn and advance that way.
My nigga are you for real? You don't go to college to learn and advance. You go there to NTmaxx and slay. Your money should be coming from hustles that will make you rich. It's blackpill 101

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Manfrommars, nanefer and 2 others
My nigga are you for real? You don't go to college to learn and advance. You go there to NTmaxx and slay. Your money should be coming from hustles that will make you rich. It's blackpill 101
View attachment 2599657
Indeed. Party yourself into debt. But don't worry, Uncle Sam might bail you out later ... with a price. The Devil Caine has softened throughout the millenniums.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
Indeed. Party yourself into debt. But don't worry, Uncle Sam might bail you out later ... with a price. The Devil Caine has softened throughout the millenniums.
Bruh
If you don't have a college fund you shouldn't have gone in the first place

• +1
Bruh
If you don't have a college fund you shouldn't have gone in the first place
Not everyone was as fortunate. Well. I did go to modeling school at no cost to me. And you wanna talk Pussy Galore and Cocaine Nights? You have no idea. The fashion industry is jam-packed with junkies and fuckhole apparatuses. By the time the model reaches the catwalk of spotlight fame, she had a variety of over 300 cocks inside her body. The heterosexual male with over 300 vaginas had ground his cock. Faggots, around 100 dicks inside him. And those haven't reached the legal drinking age yet.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and Spiritualcell
Fake

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Imagine going to University.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and nanefer
Ah, yes, the mighty wall of DNRTS.
Decided to read this and goddamn bro those stories are Cho-tier. You literally sound like a mentally ill tard whos on the verge of shooting up the university, no wonder you were expelled jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, JustaBadplaya, nanefer and 3 others
Don’t write psl chit into your writings lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale, JustaBadplaya, nanefer and 1 other person
Decided to read this and goddamn bro those stories are Cho-tier. You literally sound like a mentally ill tard whos on the verge of shooting up the university, no wonder you were expelled jfl
Ah, yes, the voices that plague you ... "They're laughing at you ... She thinks you're ugly ... They're conspiring against you ... They're out to get you."

Tell more about these voices.

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomop
Not everyone was as fortunate. Well. I did go to modeling school at no cost to me. And you wanna talk Pussy Galore and Cocaine Nights? You have no idea. The fashion industry is jam-packed with junkies and fuckhole apparatuses. By the time the model reaches the catwalk of spotlight fame, she had a variety of over 300 cocks inside her body. The heterosexual male with over 300 vaginas had ground his cock. Faggots, around 100 dicks inside him. And those haven't reached the legal drinking age yet.
Doubt It Season 8 GIF by The Office

• JFL