I was losing 1kg per week. What does this mean?

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
When I was Boxing 3 hrs a day and eating only 2 meals a day. I lost 1 kg a week. What does that mean? Am I a mesomorph?

You were in the perfect caloric deficit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, redmaxx, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
It means you were eating less calories than expending

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Jamaldickjavontus and GuyFromSingapore
it means you need to fucking kys you fat chink get the FUCK off this board you bloated FREAK

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, Chinacurry and FutureChadronelite
it means you need to fucking kys you fat chink get the FUCK off this board you bloated FREAK

Shut up greycel. Plus I'm Indian.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 41749 and Pogin_chan
Rice have moderate calories so it doesn't matter

White people get fat easily eating rice all the time. Just look at the expats in Asia...

only 2 meals a day jfl

White people get fat easily eating rice all the time. Just look at the expats in Asia...
lol keep coping. Im white and eat rice everyday skinny af, being white has nothing to do with it

lol keep coping. Im white and eat rice everyday skinny af, being white has nothing to do with it

You have to eat it, 3 times a day.

I live in Singapore. I know what the expats here look like.

the insane contrast with the avg vs the language is absurd lmao

why boxing over other things

it has nothing to do with rice jfl, its only about the calorie intake when it comes to pure weight loss. You boxing all the time only helped to burn calories putting you into a deficit

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
it has nothing to do with rice jfl, its only about the calorie intake when it comes to pure weight loss. You boxing all the time only helped to burn calories putting you into a deficit

I may have been in a deficit but I think since Boxing is basically HIIT cardio. My metabolism might have spiked.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
I may have been in a deficit but I think since Boxing is basically HIIT cardio. My metabolism might have spiked.
yea, its possible. im honestly surprised that you only lost 1kg per week considering 2 meals is nothing and boxing 3 hours a day is a shit ton of cardio. If i did that while wrestling 1hr/day i would be losing like 3-4 pounds a week, not sustainable

• So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
yea, its possible. im honestly surprised that you only lost 1kg per week considering 2 meals is nothing and boxing 3 hours a day is a shit ton of cardio. If i did that while wrestling 1hr/day i would be losing like 3-4 pounds a week, not sustainable

I think I'm meso-endomorph but I checked the body type quiz. When I put my index and thumb around my wrist to create an okay grip they overlap. Which means I'm supposed to be an ectomorph.

I think the phytoestrogens in plastics is making me fat. Or the msg because I always eat out.

I lose weight very easily if I go carnivore or vegetarian(no carbs).

You have to eat it, 3 times a day.

I live in Singapore. I know what the expats here look like.
because they are the ones who tend to go there so they can find wifes. its not a representation of "white" lol