i was only joking guys haha

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
i dont actually want to strangle my cat to death and gut that lovely furry friend and leave it in a pit. it was all a joke i love my cat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and scrunchables
do it

• +1
Reactions: Lukkas and Mr. President
You don't what

Owning a cat is like dating a girl who resents you and is cheating on you. You'll notice people who love cats have the most cucked personalities you'll ever see.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and standardcel
Bro has already done it

Owning a cat is like dating a girl who resents you and is cheating on you. You'll notice people who love cats have the most cucked personalities you'll ever see.
Bro got beef with felines 💀

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and Allornothing
Dog will literally cuck you

cats mog

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and scrunchables
so this is how you got caught

Bro got beef with felines 💀
Just annoys me when people get disrespected by a literal animal and get angry at people who see a problem. I have no problem with dogs.

Just annoys me when people get disrespected by a literal animal and get angry at people who see a problem. I have no problem with dogs.
I’ve had both dogs and cats growing up and I can easily say dogs are much more problematic and time consuming than cats by far

Also wdym “disrespected” nigga :lul:

Dogs won't eat you when you die.
Yes they fucking will :lul:

Man’s best friend is still an animal at the end of the day jfl, an animal eating your rotting corpse doesn’t necessarily mean that they aren’t loyal

I’ve had both dogs and cats growing up and I can easily say dogs are much more problematic and time consuming than cats by far

Also wdym “disrespected” nigga :lul:
Nigger enjoy getting scratched for trying to pet your own cat.
an animal eating your rotting corpse doesn’t necessarily mean that they aren’t loyal
?

Listen, I get it. You like cats. Great. Don't care.