I was top 1% in a lot of things, top 10% in most others. Yet I was/am truecel.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
People can't handle my existence because it brutally shows that you can do all the right things,

yet reap 0 rewards, benefit, appreciation, validation, social belonging, love.

I am a walking blackpill showing that life is more about luck than any of the bullshit that people choose to believe in.

Effort, ambition, intelligence, discipline, social skills, extrovertedness, looks and more.

all useless without luck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, whiteislandpill, latincell95 and 6 others
life is 99% luck

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and TechnoBoss
I never truly excelled at anything tbh

Destined for mediocrity

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Pikabro, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
And genetics.
just one of the important elements of luck.

genetics won't save you from a car crashing into you as a toddler, getting raped by your uncle, etc.
and then ur still fucked

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Pikabro, Sprinkles and 1 other person
I'm good-looking, with nice facial and body proportions, on my way to become Mr. Olympia dude but a little bit smaller. Still an incel.

I have morals, nice personality, I'm not aggressive or abusive. Still an incel.

In today's dating market, you need to meet very specific requirements if you want people to like you.

I hope one day, when I have a lot of money, the problem will be solved. I will experience what I had to experience in my teen and youth years, but when I become older. Brutal. It won't be the same.

C16bf3437f08f67499475a697f2af1a00fdfa623b729012aa40f272e06227fe7 1

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Pikabro and MoggerGaston
I'm good-looking, with nice facial and body proportions, on my way to become Mr. Olympia dude but a little bit smaller. Still an incel.

I have morals, nice personality, I'm not aggressive or abusive. Still an incel.

In today's dating market, you need to meet very specific requirements if you want people to like you.

I hope one day, when I have a lot of money, the problem will be solved. I will experience what I had to experience in my teen and youth years, but when I become older. Brutal. It won't be the same.

View attachment 2790823
It's admirable that you still have hope. All I have is pain and hatred in me now.
I know that there's no coming back to the experiences I missed in my youth.
The idea of getting some JB virgin girlfriend to experience first-love with is something completely unrealistic at this point for example.

I don't know if there's any life quality left to gain.

Below mediocrity tbh. I’m just destined for failure
The standards of success and failure are a lie.

I was top 1% in academia, top of my country in standardized national testing, my entire life since I was 4yo, all the way until I was 21yo.

All I ever got from that was increasingly lower life quality, more work, less reward, less validation, longer travel times, less social connection, no money, no clear picture of better life quality in the near future either.

Everything deteriorated until I burned out almost 10 years ago and have been rotting ever since.

It's all a fucking lie.

The standards of success and failure are a lie.

I was top 1% in academia, top of my country in standardized national testing, my entire life since I was 4yo, all the way until I was 21yo.

All I ever got from that was increasingly lower life quality, more work, less reward, less validation, longer travel times, less social connection, no money, no clear picture of better life quality in the near future either.

Everything deteriorated until I burned out almost 10 years ago and have been rotting ever since.

It's all a fucking lie.
Muh academia

Muh academia
There is only a very small set of traits and behavior which lead to life quality, and it's not something they will ever teach you in school.

And a lot of parents are totally worthless garbage too. Mine were for sure.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
There is only a very small set of traits and behavior which lead to life quality, and it's not something they will ever teach you in school.

And a lot of parents are totally worthless garbage too. Mine were for sure.
Tbh you should’ve realised from observing who’s popular and who isn’t. And ‘nerds are losers’ is shown on kid’s cartoons all the time

Tbh you should’ve realised from observing who’s popular and who isn’t. And ‘nerds are losers’ is shown on kid’s cartoons all the time
Can't when you have abusive, controlling parents which you try to please as a child to try and win their love.

No Way Beer GIF by Busch

Ain't no 'just observe and change your entire life without any help as a 10yo kid, bro' when you are living under childhood abuse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and Pikabro
bullshit expectation anyways.

jfl if u think any of the succesful kids had to figure out everything on their own while being abused at home

what are the stats on severe mental trauma, childhood abuse, and living happy and succesful after?

bullshit expectation anyways.

jfl if u think any of the succesful kids had to figure out everything on their own while being abused at home

what are the stats on severe mental trauma, childhood abuse, and living happy and succesful after?
Yh true tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston