I watched a video today...

SuicideBomber

SuicideBomber

Silver
and the guy said if you compare yourself with others constantly its just an Ego -thing. Your ego will be fed for a while, but once someone comes around who looks better, is better etc... youll get brutally crushed down to earth like a true narcy. Self acceptance and living in the present is the most important. If you would had have this mindset all your life, you wouldnt be here, regardless how youre looking.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and fukmylyf
just be bluepilled bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, stuckneworleans and karbo
just be bluepilled bro!

He travelled around the world and asked people of 3rd countries , shamans etc whats the most important thing in the world? They said , its perception. Just the right perception brings you to luck. I realised i always had the answer to this, since looks arent the right perception. Infact, none of the things matter. We are all worthless and just live for our own. We are meaningless organisms, but humans dont wanna understand that and instead they wanna be worshipped nonstop, not realizing that this is not the right way to true ascension. It doesnt matter, what anyone else thinks of you today, because tomorrow his.perception could have already changed again about you.

He travelled around the world and asked people of 3rd countries , shamans etc whats the most important thing in the world? They said , its perception. Just the right perception brings you to luck. I realised i always had the answer to this, since looks arent the right perception. Infact, none of the things matter. We are all worthless and just live for our own. We are meaningless organisms, but humans dont wanna understand that and instead they wanna be worshipped nonstop, not realizing that this is not the right way to true ascension. It doesnt matter, what anyone else thinks of you today, because tomorrow his.perception could have already changed again about you.
life is all about that sweet dopamine
being worshipped is one way to get it

life is all about that sweet dopamine
being worshipped is one way to get it

This just gives you a slight high, maybe lasts a day and you crave for more and more. And when you dont get it you question yourself, because you dont get the attention you think you deserve. You need to become independent of that and be a free thinker, then you can finally ascend.

you shouldnt compare yourself to others in any other category other than fwhr, thats all that counts

• JFL
Reactions: SuicideBomber
This just gives you a slight high, maybe lasts a day and you crave for more and more. And when you dont get it you question yourself, because you dont get the attention you think you deserve. You need to become independent of that and be a free thinker, then you can finally ascend.
yes of course but if you think about it why do you want to achieve things in general?
why do people want to be remembered and praised?
because it gives them dopamine
at the end of the day everything we do is to pleasure ourselves

• +1
legit. I'm much happier when I suppress my narcy tendencies

• +1
just be a nihilist bro!

you shouldnt compare yourself to others in any other category other than fwhr, thats all that counts

I ascended long ago, about this topic. And if i mentioned it, it was just for a comedy purpose.
yes of course but if you think about it why do you want to achieve things in general?
why do people want to be remembered and praised?
because it gives them dopamine
at the end of the day everything we do is to pleasure ourselves

Thats the point , to PLEASE OURSELVES. Not others. Our whole personality we have rn, is just because other people and our environment like parents and peers formed us. The true person who we actually are isnt like that. We just learned to live with societys norms and rules thats all. Atleast thats true for me. People here, focus too much on pleasing others and fitting in. If you fit in into something, you also often cant be yourself and must wear a masc all the time. So, is that really worth it ? Surrounded by fake ass people, who just use you and you use them for own personal profit. If you think about it, this cant end up good and will just end up in pure destruction.

Last edited: