I watched joker

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Good movie, incels are gonna like it.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet, GenericChad1444 and BrettyBoy
cope

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
hope it wins the oscar tbh

Idk what 123movies is but I went to theater cuz it released today here.
its a movie site that gets movies early and streams it online for free

Nice, I will invite my oneitis to go watch it with me then, wish me luck boyos

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and toolateforme
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Redpill: the actor that plays the incel Joker character is actually like a 7/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, paranakee and toolateforme
yeah just dont get caught by the government lol
Lol wtf didnt even know site like that exists. Loved the scene on comedy show and ambulance police car crash scene. He legit become jesus.

Gonna see it with one of ma bitches tomorrow or saturday, haven't decided which one yet

Gonna see it with one of ma bitches tomorrow or saturday, haven't decided which one yet
a4181239492_10.jpg

no way youre this much of a slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs, Velvet, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Dam. I would be ok with one girl bro
Big tittied short blondie vs. Average tittied slightly better looking brunette. Idk i wish i could take em both and have a threesome jfl

Big tittied short blondie vs. Average tittied slightly better looking brunette. Idk i wish i could take em both and have a threesome jfl
I will always take slender taller one.

a4181239492_10.jpg

no way youre this much of a slayer
No both of them said they wanted to see it with me. Might see it twice friday and saturday :lul: :lul:

were ppl bitching for nothing?

i prefer shorter and not too slender.
I love tall slender ones so yeah. It's my personal preference. Ik people like fat ass shorties.
about how u sympathise with incels and shit
I never talked about incel shit to other people. You mean about movie? The main actor acts like autistic incel and people pisses him off. and he always imagine of fucking his oneitits lol

brunette

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
can we get pics?

The brunette is the one that wasn't responsive before. Let me touch her and shit but didn't reciprocate. She said "call me" like it's old school and isn't giving clear signs.
can we get pics?
Jfl no

I'll watch it bro

I saw it too but these two black females ruined the first half giggling and shit. Told them to put their phone away too.

Daily reminder never watch movies around 👩🏿👩🏿

• +1
Reactions: Hector
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I absolutely refuse to watch this film on principal. All it does is glorify the "lone wolf white male" archetype. It gives incels and and nazis a hero figure for them to look up to. It is absolutely disgusting and is NOT the movie that we need right now. Who the fuck thought this would be a good idea in our current political climate? The number one terrorist threat in the US right now is a white male

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and toolateforme
I absolutely refuse to watch this film on principal. All it does is glorify the "lone wolf white male" archetype. It gives incels and and nazis a hero figure for them to look up to. It is absolutely disgusting and is NOT the movie that we need right now. Who the fuck thought this would be a good idea in our current political climate? The number one terrorist threat in the US right now is a white male
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: