I went from 120 to 130 in the span of 3ish months

greengrassgrows

greengrassgrows

Bronze
Holy shit im the goat. This means my body is making hgh or sumthing idk cause im eating the same but im acc putting on weight and shit and ive been eating more protein and im only 15 im def gonna be 6ft i thik im 5,7 now holy shit lifrfuel im gonna do it

All these faggot kids leanmaxxing at 15 they ste gonna stay at 5 7 while im gonna be 6ft

Fast forward 3yrs

Me: hi im 6ft

Girl: omg omg heres my number

Htn leanmaxxer at my sch (5,6)

Htn: hi im above average looking.

Girl: well ur 5,6 so i mran ur kinda mid. Plus green grass groes is 6ft and also htn-chadlite

YESSSSSS

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
And he thinks hes good looking rn bht right outta highschool hes COOKRD LMAOOOOO IM WINNING IN THE LONG GAME FSGGOT AND UR TOO MUCH OF A AUTIST WHO JOKES ABOUT NON NT SHJT TO EVEN GET A GIRL U FUCKING NJGGER I HATE SITTING NECT TO YOU. BUT YOU DO GIVE ME ADIVCE SO ITS OKAY I GUESS

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: URL code and lemonnz
1. I mog u, and heightmog u at 5 7 u idian midget

2. You need to get off the fucking forum u are on this shit every fucking day. U joined in FUXKIJG NOVENMER AND HAVE 16K POST GET OFF THIS SHIT U HABR NO FUCKING LIFE NO MOTIVATION TO ACC LOOKMAX YOU COME HERE CAUSE YOUR AUTISM SEES SHINY NAMETSG AND YOU DAY OOH SHINY RED NAMETAG I WSNT. KYS

Being fat mogs ive always been the fattest brother and am tallest / have biggest frame. My brother whos stayed lean his whole life is a full 2 inches shorter than I

Holy shit im the goat. This means my body is making hgh or sumthing idk cause im eating the same but im acc putting on weight and shit and ive been eating more protein and im only 15 im def gonna be 6ft i thik im 5,7 now holy shit lifrfuel im gonna do it

All these faggot kids leanmaxxing at 15 they ste gonna stay at 5 7 while im gonna be 6ft

Fast forward 3yrs

Me: hi im 6ft

Girl: omg omg heres my number

Htn leanmaxxer at my sch (5,6)

Htn: hi im above average looking.

Girl: well ur 5,6 so i mran ur kinda mid. Plus green grass groes is 6ft and also htn-chadlite

YESSSSSS
what the fuck typa newly release VIP autism premium is this

Being fat mogs ive always been the fattest brother and am tallest / have biggest frame. My brother whos stayed lean his whole life is a full 2 inches shorter than I
Fax. Im gonna have gigaframe + height after im done w puberty

• +1
Reactions: mug
Fax. Im gonna have gigaframe + height after im done w puberty
Make sure you start lifting also, when you are a teen you have anabolic levels of hormones so make sure you get a proper growth spirt and stretch your shoulders by hanging from a bar wide grip

Make sure you start lifting also, when you are a teen you have anabolic levels of hormones so make sure you get a proper growth spirt and stretch your shoulders by hanging from a bar wide grip
Thanks, my main focus rn is just my triceps + shoulders. Been spamming both nonstop

• +1
Reactions: mug
Thanks, my main focus rn is just my triceps + shoulders. Been spamming both nonstop
Make sure to rest. Remember training is only the stimulus to growth but resting is actually growing