i went through too much sheit man

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
just too much man

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
It’s probably the opposite i.e. arrested development. You’re 28 and complaining about muh parents. I’m turning 21 and still scared of my dad

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
It’s probably the opposite i.e. arrested development. You’re 28 and complaining about muh parents. I’m turning 21 and still scared of my dad
clope bro, i tried a whole bunch of sheit to ascend

Bojack is obviously non NT so I’m not talking about him when I say this. However yea his main issue is legit that he’s non NT such as my main issue is being non NT.

But most people who claim they go through a lot of shit are just weak minded and never really had any issues tbh.

The majority of people do not have serious problems or struggles in life if do ur below average. Now I did because of my disorders automatically but outside of that I did have tragic shit happen that fucked up my life so I truly struggle and have it hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Bojack
Bojack is obviously non NT so I’m not talking about him when I say this. However yea his main issue is legit that he’s non NT such as my main issue is being non NT.

But most people who claim they go through a lot of shit are just weak minded and never really had any issues tbh.

The majority of people do not have serious problems or struggles in life if do ur below average. Now I did because of my disorders automatically but outside of that I did have tragic shit happen that fucked up my life so I truly struggle and have it hard.
y'all don't know what i've been through man. The gaslighting is too real !

y'all don't know what i've been through man. The gaslighting is too real !
U didn’t go through anything other than being non NT which is ur main issue in life.

U are non neurotypical

• JFL
U didn’t go through anything other than being non NT which is ur main issue in life.

U are non neurotypical
ok bro i was literally driving down the road and this woman made a nasty face at me without me doing anything wrong to her. The universe is indeed against me, but continue to gaslight bro !

ok bro i was literally driving down the road and this woman made a nasty face at me without me doing anything wrong to her. The universe is indeed against me, but continue to gaslight bro !
Daily thing for abused dogs who are non NT.

And no I’m not gaslighting JFL I just told u I wasn’t talking about u. I’m talking about normies

• JFL
Daily thing for abused dogs who are non NT.

And no I’m not gaslighting JFL I just told u I wasn’t talking about u. I’m talking about normies
the gaslighting is too much !

What did you go through? Because isn’t going through shit like when you get severely physically bullied, lose family members, endurd rape/agony, undergo constant stress like fighting in a war or working some unsafe shit job so your family doesn’t starve.

• +1
life is nightmare as truecel like me

What did you go through? Because isn’t going through shit like when you get severely physically bullied, lose family members, endurd rape/agony, undergo constant stress like fighting in a war or working some unsafe shit job so your family doesn’t starve.
Yea pretty much all of those count and dms if u want. But being non NT or giga non NT like me aka having 2 disorders is also enough to make u a rotter but another bad event such as one of those on top of it before the age of 18-21 is bad.

Good childhood and early teen years don’t mean shit if u have a shit thing happen to u late teen years. All 18 years count every single year

Yea pretty much all of those count and dms if u want. But being non NT or giga non NT like me aka having 2 disorders is also enough to make u a rotter but another bad event such as one of those on top of it before the age of 18-21 is bad.

Good childhood and early teen years don’t mean shit if u have a shit thing happen to u late teen years. All 18 years count every single year
DMs pls

• +1