I WENT TO JAIL (where I've been)

JBWNeetcel

JBWNeetcel

Walter-maxxed
KHEO3Ax8

An entire month of my life I'll never get back. This is such fucking bullshit

Earlier this year I came to the states to visit my sister and my nephew (made a thread about him) and so while she was at work and nephew was at school or whatever I decided to go out and run some daygame in the area. As I was walking I saw a jb giving me clear iois (heavy eye contact, lip bite, etc), so I approached her after getting the choosing signal. I opened up with basic questions, and mid escelation I see this fucking CURRY from the corner of my eye, tapping on his phone - and apparently he CALLED THE FUCKING COPS ON ME. OFC this deathnic had to cope with his subhumanity and ruin 2024 for me. The faggot jannies immeadiately sided with him and wouldnt listen to me at all, guess theres no freedom to be found here because they just threw me in a box, didnt ask me my side of the story or ANYTHING. The whole time I was in jail I was thinking about I should've booked a trip to the Phillipines instead where I would've been treated like a king, and instead I got to be treated like a fucking animal in some shitty cell. I hate this fucking country and you Americucks, who believe in muh freedom, so much for freedom maybe the freedom to be caged up like a fucking dog. This has got to be THE WORSET place int he world for geomaxxing, even UK is better at this point.

Even though my sister was finally able to get me out that fucking hellhole she wont even talk to me, she blocked me on everything and I dont even have a fucking clue of how I'm supposed to get back to Russia, it was NEAR FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE getting here from Russia in the first place, and this is what I get in reward. I have to travel the fucking world like Christopher Columbus and get thrown in jail just for Chads sloppy seconds, meanwhile he just exists. You fuckers did this to me, this whole forum is a LIE "jbw in America bro" "geomaxxing is easy in the US" YOU GUYS GOT ME INTO THIS SHIT, NOW HELP GET ME OUT !!!

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz, noodlelover, n0rthface and 6 others
View attachment 2849771

Earlier this year I came to the states to visit my sister and my nephew (made a thread about him) and so while she was at work and nephew was at school or whatever I decided to go out and run some daygame in the area. As I was walking I saw a jb giving me clear iois (heavy eye contact, lip bite, etc), so I approached her after getting the choosing signal. I opened up with basic questions, and mid escelation I see this fucking CURRY from the corner of my eye, tapping on his phone - and apparently he CALLED THE FUCKING COPS ON ME. OFC this deathnic had to cope with his subhumanity and ruin 2024 for me. The faggot jannies immeadiately sided with him and wouldnt listen to me at all, guess theres no freedom to be found here because they just threw me in a box, didnt ask me my side of the story or ANYTHING. The whole time I was in jail I was thinking about I should've booked a trip to the Phillipines instead where I would've been treated like a king, and instead I got to be treated like a fucking animal in some shitty cell. I hate this fucking country and you Americucks, who believe in muh freedom, so much for freedom maybe the freedom to be caged up like a fucking dog. This has got to be THE WORSET place int he world for geomaxxing, even UK is better at this point.

Even though my sister was finally able to get me out that fucking hellhole she wont even talk to me, she blocked me on everything and I dont even have a fucking clue of how I'm supposed to get back to Russia, it was NEAR FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE getting here from Russia in the first place, and this is what I get in reward. I have to travel the fucking world like Christopher Columbus and get thrown in jail just for Chads sloppy seconds, meanwhile he just exists. You fuckers did this to me, this whole forum is a LIE "jbw in America bro" "geomaxxing is easy in the US" YOU GUYS GOT ME INTO THIS SHIT, NOW HELP GET ME OUT !!!
IMG 5135

thief won't rob an empty house bro
enemies = your in right direction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, rhinoplasty and JBWNeetcel
i hope you got raped

Glad ya ok now fella

TAGGING LIARS

@ElTruecel
@anthony111553
@WishIwasChico
@iblamechico
@Bozoogway
@smashingdirty6s
@LookingForAdvice
@Bzz
@LooksThinker
@funkyflamingo
@Kekpilled_Polmaxxer
@Clavicular
@Lebgfinal

Last edited:

Was wondering what happened to this forums oldcel lolcow

ANOTHER LIAR MAKING THE SAME THREADS

@socialcel

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
View attachment 2849771

didnt read did you go to jail for pedophilia?

Geomaxing is easy in the U.S. but you can't talk to under aged girls. That's why we have bars and clubs, so you know every one you meet is an adult there. The bouncers at the door check IDs.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
Larp

Yall letting him tell yall he got 1 month in jail for approaching a woman and specifically a curry called the cops on him