I will always be an insecure loser crippled by social anxiety

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
There’s no way out for me, this is who I was destined to be. Sometimes I wish my parents didn’t exist so I could just rot away in peace and not have to disappoint anyone

• +1
Reactions: gothamine, PointOfNoReturn, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Your parents failed you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, MoggerGaston, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Message a diff girl and ask her why you didn’t get to fuck tonight I wanna see her response

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, MoggerGaston, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
why would you be concerned with disappointing your parents? They're the immoral individuals who reproduced despite having subpar genetics.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
why would you be concerned with disappointing your parents? They're the immoral individuals who reproduced despite having subpar genetics.
My dad was the golden boy of the family, captain of the rugby team and also lead singer of a band. one of his brothers was a hardcore slayer. He probably thought his genetics were sweet. And women never think about their genetics

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
My dad was the golden boy of the family, captain of the rugby team and also lead singer of a band. one of his brothers was a hardcore slayer. He probably thought his genetics were sweet. And women never think about their genetics
another user with a supposed chad/perfect father

Last edited:
Not with that mindset :(

Then blame your mother for being ignorant