I will be chad

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
thanks to you guys I’ve noticed my flaws and know how to fix them. Once I get bimax I will literally be a chad lol except I’m manlet so maybe Chadlite... and autistic soo atleast high tier normie.. but have an average penis so normie maybe... but also low iq so low tier normie.. that’s good right guys?? Wait I have no social skills or personality either well So I’m incel tier stil.. oh well atleast I Have you guys

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2846, Cardiologyscribe and 1 other person
I Have you guys

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, loromate, Nrrr15 and 1 other person
thanks to you guys I’ve noticed my flaws and know how to fix them. Once I get bimax I will literally be a chad lol except I’m manlet so maybe Chadlite... and autistic soo atleast high tier normie.. but have an average penis so normie maybe... but also low iq so low tier normie.. that’s good right guys?? Wait I have no social skills or personality either well So I’m incel tier stil.. oh well atleast I Have you guys
What’s your height bro?

In heaven inshallah

Lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 2846 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Trolling or for real? If you’re not trolling just have a good personality bro also get a haircut and shower and you’ll be a slayer bro
Ya bro I’ve been working on my confidence and personality and showering 10 times a day but for some reason whenever I approach a girl they call the police and I end up getting taken to jail lol whatever guess I just need a better haircut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, mikeock, loromate and 1 other person
Ya bro I’ve been working on my confidence and personality and showering 10 times a day but for some reason whenever I approach a girl they call the police and I end up getting taken to jail lol whatever guess I just need a better haircut
Nah bro not the hairI think you need to shower 12 times and not 10

Rope

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200117-173651_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20200117-173651_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3