I will end it all if not for chadlite by march 31st 2024

i14bytes

i14bytes

Bronze
I will leanmaxx to 13-14% body fat. I am around 25-30 right now. Luckily I have good bones so my face still looks fine at this but going to 13-14 would completely change my life. If im high mtn- low htn right now it'd ascend hard.

I will also keep growing out my eyebrows and lashes for eye area, with castor oil.

I will keep smashing my bones in like a retard.

I will keep using retinol till my skin goes perfect.

After this is all done, I will be chadlite since I don't have any hard features that prevent me from becoming so, considering my bones have changed significantally since my previous posts.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, LooksThinker and 1 other person
you are just 14, you still have years of development left, so if you can’t reach chadlite now, you may be able to in a few years if you are lucky

Don’t bonesmash, one of the biggest memes in looksmaxxing

Don’t go on a caloric deficit while you are still growing unless you are overweight, you may stunt growth, would look into deblpating for a leaner face, it gave me hollow cheeks

Get off the forum and out of the looksmaxxing space, just going to ruin you mentally and socially

TikTok hair is a bigger looksmax than any amount of bonesmashing will be at your age

Shoe lifts will also be good if you are below average height for your your area

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Mr. President
bro i had no bones at 14 im 18 now and i have huge jawline and cheekbones js let it grow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dsheppa and Deleted member 24712
bro i had no bones at 14 im 18 now and i have huge jawline and cheekbones js let it grow
Same, my bones were quite bad when I just turned 14

By the time I was late 14, I had very good bones

you are 14 years old dumbass go play hopscotch

14 is crazy💀 Bro hasn’t even finished puberty yet and is already thinking about suicide if he’s not chadlite

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
I will leanmaxx to 13-14% body fat. I am around 25-30 right now. Luckily I have good bones so my face still looks fine at this but going to 13-14 would completely change my life. If im high mtn- low htn right now it'd ascend hard.

I will also keep growing out my eyebrows and lashes for eye area, with castor oil.

I will keep smashing my bones in like a retard.

I will keep using retinol till my skin goes perfect.

After this is all done, I will be chadlite since I don't have any hard features that prevent me from becoming so, considering my bones have changed significantally since my previous posts.
my goal is HTN by 2025 :feelsez: Unless your above 5'11 it'll be very hard to achieve chadlite without hardmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
good job, starve yourself in the years of development

Rope then, faggot

aim for realistic goals like mtn at now, cant hop levels like that without surgeries, and with this tiktok looksmaxxing plan lol

aim for realistic goals like mtn at now, cant hop levels like that without surgeries
i am already mtn objectively, at least right now. And i will not post my face right now until i ascend to chadlite.

aim for realistic goals like mtn at now, cant hop levels like that without surgeries, and with this tiktok looksmaxxing plan lol
plus its not a tiktok looksmaxxing plan. it jsut a basic one that i will be consistent with. overloading myself will give worse results

seriously though wont being overwight stunt my growth
yeah, more weight would be on your bones and bone structure.

Being lighter leaves more space and less stress on your bones to grow

• +1
Reactions: i14bytes