I will literally looksmax only for myself

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
At this point it is pretty much clear that I will never get laid and I will be forever alone. I will just looksmax so that I don't feel like a complete subhuman when I see myself in the mirror or picture. I always had bad skin and hair. I will fix them just so that I can feel some happiness from being able to have control over my life, no matter how little or insignificant it is.

No one actually gives a fuck if you are a good looking man. No one gives a fuck about you if you are a man in the first place. Dating life is absolutelly predetermined and there is nothing that you can do to make it better or worse for that matter. I was brutally rejected last time that I tried and I will also 100% get rejected next time, so it is pointless to try anymore. For some men this is destiny and that's it. Just let it go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, try2beme, MoggerGaston and 7 others
“My shadow is the only one that walk beside me” ahh thread

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, try2beme, zura and 11 others
At this point it is pretty much clear that I will never get laid and I will be forever alone. I will just looksmax so that I don't feel like a complete subhuman when I see myself in the mirror or picture. I always had bad skin and hair. I will fix them just so that I can feel some happiness from being able to have control over my life, no matter how little or insignificant it is.

No one actually gives a fuck if you are a good looking man. No one gives a fuck about you if you are a man in the first place. Dating life is absolutelly predetermined and there is nothing that you can do to make it better or worse for that matter. I was brutally rejected last time that I tried and I will also 100% get rejected next time, so it is pointless to try anymore. For some men this is destiny and that's it. Just let it go.
i used to cope like that , the ' i do it for myself' is because you have a bleak sense of hope that you will get laid
you we do is for pussy

• +1
Reactions: murdah, ominion and Alt Number 3
i used to cope like that , the ' i do it for myself' is because you have a bleak sense of hope that you will get laid
you we do is for pussy
You have absolutely no control over getting laid. Being either hopeful or pessimistic is delusional, because those or are your subjective experiences over objective reality which you have no control over.

At best, you can just looksmax and do nothing, if it is meant to happen it will, if it isn't it won't and thats it.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
you we do is for pussy
you do it for white women, we do it for self gratitude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Clown Show
some men are genetically wired to be alone

• +1
Reactions: zura and Clown Show
@InnerVoid is this your alt?

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and Clown Show
Honestly, I think it’s all predetermined also. Choice was an illusion.
Everything you are and do is just a form of adaptation to the things already determined for you.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
You have absolutely no control over getting laid. Being either hopeful or pessimistic is delusional, because those or are your subjective experiences over objective reality which you have no control over.

At best, you can just looksmax and do nothing, if it is meant to happen it will, if it isn't it won't and thats it.
It’s impossible to be incel

Everything you do should be for yourself in the first place anyway