i will mog so hard after my bimax and ht. im walking around outside as if i have already had them done

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
in my head i already see myself as the person i will be after my surgeries. idk its kind of weird because of course, i dont look like that yet. Nonetheless, I'm acting as if they're already done. I hope people don't call me out on my mismatched personality IRL lol

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and User28823
Thanks for the looksmaxing tip

Keep this up long enough you'll realise u never needed surgery

Keep this up long enough you'll realise u never needed surgery
but its hard to not get called out

i lowered my voice by around 10% when i was ordering ice cream the other day. but then the girl behind me gave me some weird look when I turned around and I asked her "what's wrong" and she said "if you want to be able to use that kind of voice, you're going to need a gonial angle 5 degrees lower than that." I thought about it momentarily, and then I told her, "I think you're right." The cashier gave me my ice cream, I thanked him in my normal voice, and went on my way.

another time i had to give a conference paper for my job. I spoke in a very confident voice and intonation and made eye contact with the audience and everything, but then afterwards someone came up to me and said "You have a lot of confidence for someone with 8mm mandibular recession. Why were you making eye contact with everyone. Shouldn't you be avoiding it? What do you make of that?" I was speechless.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: materialistic, CuriousGuy, forevermirin and 2 others

i lowered my voice by around 10% when i was ordering ice cream the other day. but then the girl behind me gave me some weird look when I turned around and I asked her "what's wrong" and she said "if you want to be able to use that kind of voice, you're going to need a gonial angle 5 degrees lower than that." I thought about it momentarily, and then I told her, "I think you're right." The cashier gave me my ice cream, I thanked him in my normal voice, and went on my way.
girls would just slaн me if I look at them long enough

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
girls would just slap me if I look at them long enough
You had "slay" and I gave it a like, then you changed it to "slap" so I retracted the like. Cute avi though!

• So Sad
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman

another time i had to give a conference paper for my job. I spoke in a very confident voice and intonation and made eye contact with the audience and everything, but then afterwards someone came up to me and said "You have a lot of confidence for someone with 8mm mandibular recession. Why were you making eye contact with everyone. Shouldn't you be avoiding it? What do you make of that?" I was speechless.
teething issues. you need to fraud high status as the source of your smv brother. when a girl brings up your gonial angle or mandibular recession you need to larp as a zoomer mick jagger and put your finger on her lips while making a "shhh" sound. well thats only one possible way, get good at it then you can experiment and have fun with other methods too.

teething issues. you need to fraud high status as the source of your smv brother. when a girl brings up your gonial angle or mandibular recession you need to larp as a zoomer mick jagger and put your finger on her lips while making a "shhh" sound. well thats only one possible way, get good at it then you can experiment and have fun with other methods too.
yeah i have this thing I do where I say "whats on your feet" and they look down, then when they do that i pull their chin up and then give them the middle finger, blow a kiss and walk away. this should be done so quickly that they can't even react

yeah i have this thing I do where I say "whats on your feet" and they look down, then when they do that i pull their chin up and then give them the middle finger, blow a kiss and walk away. this should be done so quickly that they can't even react
thats an old one but cut out the middle finger it a massive incel trait just blow the kiss and walk away its even faster and screams "smv mogger"

You had "slay" and I gave it a like, then you changed it to "slap" so I retracted the like. Cute avi though!
i put it back to slay now give me incel point!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
how much have u saved for ht and bimax?

thats an old one but cut out the middle finger it a massive incel trait just blow the kiss and walk away its even faster and screams "smv mogger"
yeah especially when you do it so fast she can't react, then you've turned your head by the time she can do her little signalling she's not attracted to you thing, and she'll be seething thinking you got away as an ugly guy not having his ego smashed in. she will be scarred for life

yeah especially when you do it so fast she can't react, then you've turned your head by the time she can do her little signalling she's not attracted to you thing, and she'll be seething thinking you got away as an ugly guy not having his ego smashed in. she will be scarred for life
water