I will never masturbate ever again

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
As someone with pots masturbation it causes me to flare up so bad I get lightheaded especially after edging for more than 1 hour. That shit obviously needs to stop and is destroying a lot of your brain cells.

Neurons shrink after chronic orgasm. Researchers found that sex (climax) causes the cell bodies in the VTA to shrink (in males). PMO is no different to cocaine as it is like any kind of drug.

To put it simply: Just don’t do it and jfl if you fap in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, BrahminBoss, danielrjsha and 7 others
i need sex and jerking off tho

gotcha

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
it just feels so good
That’s the one thing us humans depend on food, sex and sleep. That’s why holding it in for future marriage makes you feel like a gigamogger from all that masc energy

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ambi
I wonder how many people nofap has fucked with the placebo effect

• +1
Reactions: ambi and flippasav
I hate masturbating, I always hated it

I'm not a fucking monkey

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and flippasav
Ive been jacking off since pre school. Last time I did an IQ test was in middle school and I got 127. I could've scored higher tbh had I not choked my peen all those years. I still do it actually, and I swear I'm clinically retarded at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
That’s the one thing us humans depend on food, sex and sleep. That’s why holding it in for future marriage makes you feel like a gigamogger from all that masc energy
yeah sex is in a way better than masturbating since its with another person. So if ur gonna release in any way sex is ideal but sometimes its impossible to hold it in and not jerk off. I have a pretty bad adiction tho im tryna fix it too

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and northern mogger
nigga is on day -10000

Ive been jacking off since pre school. Last time I did an IQ test was in middle school and I got 127. I could've scored higher tbh had I not choked my peen all those years. I still do it actually, and I swear I'm clinically retarded at this point.
Mogger genes

do you just edge
I have had a hard time with it tho. I have been edging for 8 days streak with 2 hours on average each day jfl

I might even release some day next week because my balls kinda hurt and start fresh

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Samsepioler and northern mogger
I have had a hard time with it tho. I have been edging for 8 days streak with 2 hours on average each day jfl

I might even release some day next week because my balls kinda hurt and start fresh
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by CBS News

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Samsepioler and flippasav
So you really do what my name was?

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
mine is 172 and I do it all the time, it is independent

Been trying to nofap for a decade already if not more. I fail!