I will not release high quality threads anymore

Raydolf_Peatler

Raydolf_Peatler

Ray Peat = Visionary. Been lurking since 2022.
I have done soo much research on the depths of the blackpill and manosphere and I have over 30 high quality thread Ideas that I can write but I don't want to write any of them on this site since this website has gone mainstream.

I don't want to leak the extremely valuable information I hold, But at the same time I want to share this info with the people that use this site.

It would be great if there was a private section of this forum and then I would release extremely high quality threads that you cant find any where else on the internet like "How ethnics can have offspring with blonde hair and blue eyes that is biologically theirs" and much more stuff but I want to gatekeep this info to users of this site only.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, stunna and LancasteR
Link a good post from your account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna, Mainstream and BrutalMogger
Link a good post from your account
The ray peat guides that I have wrote on my account.

I have soo many threads that I want to release but I will not until there is a private section of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I have done soo much research on the depths of the blackpill and manosphere and I have over 30 high quality thread Ideas that I can write but I don't want to write any of them on this site since this website has gone mainstream.

I don't want to leak the extremely valuable information I hold, But at the same time I want to share this info with the people that use this site.

It would be great if there was a private section of this forum and then I would release extremely high quality threads that you cant find any where else on the internet like "How ethnics can have offspring with blonde hair and blue eyes that is biologically theirs" and much more stuff but I want to gatekeep this info to users of this site only.
View attachment 2680177
it's not really that mainstream compared to august last year. https://looksmax.org/threads/17k-bluepillers-lurking-rn.791843/
Now normies are talking about looksmaxxing in tiktok, they don't care about this site

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm expecting hardcore trashposting from you OP.