I will pay anyone 1-5 bucks through paypal right now if you help me!

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
As this will pique some people's intrest... Is crypto mining cope?

Anyhow, i'd like to gather some info around Html5 ad banners for onlyfans models. Which ones are clickable? If you're able to send me and find some onlyfan model ad banners ill be happy to pay, if you're unable, the first segment is the topic of discussion, only 1 person is up for payment,

Header

Tell me, is this bitch attractive? Would people actually pay for her onlyfans? She's running the gamer girl boyfriend game, pls provide info! :)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker

Anyhow, i'd like to gather some info around Html5 ad banners for onlyfans models. Which ones are clickable? If you're able to send me and find some onlyfan model ad banners ill be happy to pay, if you're unable, the first segment is the topic of discussion, only 1 person is up for payment,

View attachment 2654397

Tell me, is this bitch attractive? Would people actually pay for her onlyfans? She's running the gamer girl boyfriend game, pls provide info! :)
yes that bitch is enough attractive but you might be able to find something better.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Shkreliii

View attachment 2654397

yhshe fine
pay me now

• +1
yhshe fine
pay me now
only ad banner thingy, also this thread is meant to be shit, for disclosure, this offer is only available for the time i am awake,

only ad banner thingy, also this thread is meant to be shit, for disclosure, this offer is only available for the time i am awake,
yh sure so u want an ad banner of an of whore that u can use?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
yh sure so u want an ad banner of an of whore that u can use?
no, infact i refute this retard thread, i cant reveal too much, but im going to run ads on onlyfans hoes, this is already a public thing happening but still

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
no, infact i refute this retard thread, i cant reveal too much, but im going to run ads on onlyfans hoes, this is already a public thing happening but still
oh alr come into chat quickly i have what u want i think

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
so you want me to downlod a bunch of onlyfans whores banners? and send them to you?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and nigkook
She is attractive but the real question is how will she build para social relationships?

• +1
Yes she’s attractive but il never pay any money for some hoes Onlyfans as I’m not a cuck

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back