I will pay someone to photoshop my dating app photos

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
Enough is enough, I should be getting more matches that i get already, There are people on fiverr who are professional who know what they do so i can trust them, I will tell the professional to keep the editing as consistent in every photo and make it not look like it is edited
What i want: Increased muscle mass and muscle definition and improved facial shape , I am sure they won't notice 4 matches a month is not enough i need more

What i want: Increased muscle mass and muscle definition and improved facial shape , I am sure they won't notice 4 matches a month is not enough i need more
No Photoshop for ur face n body

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism
No Photoshop for ur face n body
Yes matches for my face n body, I got today another one
A true truecel wouldn't get at all i get consistently almost every week

@averagejoe is an expert

Lol, just use AI!
RCdmj 8DC XcYaKj25hbo

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, socialcel, MagaPutinism and 2 others
Enough is enough, I should be getting more matches that i get already, There are people on fiverr who are professional who know what they do so i can trust them, I will tell the professional to keep the editing as consistent in every photo and make it not look like it is edited
How much money in shekels are you willing to pay?

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
how about you pay me but instead of getting your photos edited i’ll just buy myself a @kebab

• Woah
Reactions: kebab
dude, the moment they see you in person they gonna be super turned off+angry cuz they feel scammed

• Love it
dude, the moment they see you in person they gonna be super turned off+angry cuz they feel scammed
I see no problem, It won't happen anyways becouse bitches are too stupid

Is that you on the avi?

• Hmm...