I will statusmaxx

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I will revive my fortnite channel and get a girlfriend, just wait 6-10 months guys. Here we go!

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 2581 and Time Travel
I will revive my fortnite channel and get a girlfriend, just wait 6-10 months guys. Here we go!
nice, i will watch you if you have good content. You can make a nice living from it, some people make 6 figures monthly by posting twitch clips.

The only thing you will do in your entire life is to cope

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty and Deleted member 1560
yeah i plan to make a youtube channel too in the future
do you think normies are familiar with dick theories?
life would come 360 degrees around if i manage to use the BBC theory to get laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Demir
nice, i will watch you if you have good content. You can make a nice living from it, some people make 6 figures monthly by posting twitch clips.
Thats very hard to get. You need to have 10000 viewers every time you stream

Good luck bro

I do have a headstart but I work a looot on it. Atm I get 20k views ( https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/thelanbla ) but I need to build my audienxe again as Im losing subs
Thanks bro, dovyou watch fortnite or more irl stuff?

no, on youtube, they steal clips is what i mean, and clickbait - it is unethical but you are already stealing clips so you might as well click bait as well.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
loads of people make a lot of money leeching from Asmongold lol, they upload clips within 10 min of him talking on stream and monetize their videos, he brought up statistics and it estimated they earn like 40k a month leeching from him lol

loads of people make a lot of money leeching from Asmongold lol, they upload clips within 10 min of him talking on stream and monetize their videos, he brought up statistics and it estimated they earn like 40k a month leeching from him lol
lol, some people steal fornite clips and make more than the streamer, some of these guys get millions of views a day, and all have 10 mins videos, with fake giveaways to make people live and sub
I do have a headstart but I work a looot on it. Atm I get 20k views ( https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/thelanbla ) but I need to build my audienxe again as Im losing subs

i watch fortnite, im trying to do something similar, but on the competitive side. IRL that i watch is selective - i used to watch this guy called london hacks and his friend simon wilson.

I just went on your channel and saw your most recent vid, what cunts disliked your video. They don't know how hard it is to make money on yt, having more dislikes than likes is a death sentence

Last edited:
lol, some people steal fornite clips and make more than the streamer, some of these guys get millions of views a day, and all have 10 mins videos, with fake giveaways to make people live and sub

i watch fortnite, im trying to do something similar, but on the competitive side. IRL that i watch is selective - i used to watch this guy called london hacks and his friend simon wilson. III

I just went on your channel and saw your most recent vid, what cunts disliked your video. They don't know how hard it is to make money on yt, having more dislikes than likes is a death sentence
Redditors, I post a lot on reddit. But its just recent video not others

Thanks if you left a like tho

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
i cant stop cringing everytime you speak

Fuck you motherfucking piece of fuck

I’m Happy for you fatman keep succeeding

yeah i plan to make a youtube channel too in the future
do you think normies are familiar with dick theories?
life would come 360 degrees around if i manage to use the BBC theory to get laid
Lmao for once I agree with you. You absolutely should make a channel, you'll be popular if you're as funny as you're here.