I wish death on those who chew with their mouth open and those who don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
These sort of people are inhumane and uncivilized beasts of nature that truly do not even deserve to live. You cannot be a sentient human being and chew with your mouth open. Similarly, you cannot be a sentient and civilized human being and not wash your disgusting claws after wiping your ass and having fecal residue on them. I am truly not a hateful person and have learned to be very mellow in life but I sincerely wish death on those 2 groups of people. Spawns of satan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and klip11
Dty86f

• +1
Reactions: klip11
These sort of people are inhumane and uncivilized beasts of nature that truly do not even deserve to live. You cannot be a sentient human being and chew with your mouth open. Similarly, you cannot be a sentient and civilized human being and not wash your disgusting claws after wiping your ass and having fecal residue on them. I am truly not a hateful person and have learned to be very mellow in life but I sincerely wish death on those 2 groups of people. Spawns of satan.
What if Stacy chews with her mouth open?

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_

• JFL
Germ theory is fake

na shut yo ranting smoke coming out of your head ahhhh up

• JFL
I hate people who chew loudly, that shit is annoying

• +1
I went to China as a kid, and apparently it's considered polite to show enjoyment of the meal by making sounds while eating over there

I went to China as a kid, and apparently it's considered polite to show enjoyment of the meal by making sounds while eating over there
That’s Japan that you’re talking about, regarding slurping noodles. Unless even Han master race has this cultural norm as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Fish
Not washing hands and picking ur nose (and eating it) is ideal for strengthening the immune system.

That’s Japan that you’re talking about, regarding slurping noodles. Unless even Han master race has this cultural norm as well.
On Quora, they saying all Asians do this :lul:

• Woah