I Wish Hitler Won

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
Pedophiles, Rapists, Satanists, Like Jimmy Saville, Jeffrey Epstein, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Rothschild Family And The Rest Of The Royal Family And All Other 99% Celebrities Wouldn't Exist And Everyone Would Be At Peace

Fuck Jews! Jimmy Saville Literally Fucked Dead Childrens Bodies
Every Celebrity U Liked As A Kid Is Evil

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Thushespokeofit
No one that exists today would exist if he won. History would take a completely different turn. I wouldn't want to seize to exist so no thanks I'm happy history turned out the way it did.

But wdym pedophiles and rapists wouldn't exist? jfl these people are born randomly regardless of the government. There is no policy that will teach someone to not be attracted to what they are or a policy that will end people who are aggressive and don't give a fuck about the law

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Krezo, BigBoy and 2 others
No one that exists today would exist if he won. History would take a completely different turn. I wouldn't want to seize to exist so no thanks I'm happy history turned out the way it did.

But wdym pedophiles and rapists wouldn't exist? jfl these people are born randomly regardless of the government. There is no policy that will teach someone to not be attracted to what they are or a policy that will end people who are aggressive and don't give a fuck about the law
pedophiles would exist but they wouldnt be the ones controlling the world

Pedophiles, Rapists, Satanists, Like Jimmy Saville, Jeffrey Epstein, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew And The Rest Of The Royal Family And All Other 99% Celebrities Wouldn't Exist And Everyone Would Be At Peace

files me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
i wish he won too

yeah it would suck for some jews in europe but the 99% of europeans would be better off

but churchill not starting the war in the first place would be ideal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
files me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
files me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1106
bbc

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
i wish he won too

yeah it would suck for some jews in europe but the 99% of europeans would be better off

but churchill not starting the war in the first place would be ideal
Hitler originally wanted to send the Jews to New Zealand
He was cooperative with Zionists but thought their desire for Isael would be destructive for the middle east

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and xit
Hitler originally wanted to send the Jews to New Zealand
He was cooperative with Zionists but thought their desire for Isael would be destructive for the middle east
The reason the holocaust happened is because hitler wanted revenge for jews starting ww2

He even sent some german jews to palestine in the 30s

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy
files me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Pedophiles, Rapists, Satanists, Like Jimmy Saville, Jeffrey Epstein, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Rothschild Family And The Rest Of The Royal Family And All Other 99% Celebrities Wouldn't Exist And Everyone Would Be At Peace

Fuck Jews! Jimmy Saville Literally Fucked Dead Childrens Bodies
Every Celebrity U Liked As A Kid Is Evil

Keep crying for jew's they live in your head rent free meanwhile you unironcally act like the happy merchant while projecting this onto jews

Germanic people are cucks