I wish I could press a "reset" button and replace UK black and curry bitches (vermin) with Latina, NEA, mulatta, HAPA and MENA women (more valuable)

Wait untl you see how arab girls treat latinos😂😂 we are similar pheno so its natural
Fuck curries, Latinos and MENAs are the SUPERIOR brown races

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Shitskin on shitskin crime
FUCK BLACK AND INDIAN WOMEN
LATINA/MENA/NEA/MIXED WOMEN MOG (and so do whites objectively but I'm not into them)

FUCK BLACK AND INDIAN WOMEN
LATINA/MENA/NEA/MIXED WOMEN MOG (and so do whites objectively but I'm not into them)
Be for real bro lightskin black female mog any asian

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Be for real bro lightskin black female mog any asian
lightskin and mulattas mog and SQUISHY mogs

Fuck those darkskin self hating women

• JFL
lightskin and mulattas mog and SQUISHY mogs

Fuck those darkskin self hating women
No the self hating ones are your pan faced squishies cmon

Wait untl you see how arab girls treat latinos😂😂 we are similar pheno so its natural

Latinas have higher sex appeal due , Arab women are beautiful but only the non religious ones

• Hmm...
Latinas have higher sex appeal due , Arab women are beautiful but only the non religious ones
North African and turkish are the most beautiful

North African and turkish are the most beautiful
disgusting ass sheboon sees Latinas as white

• JFL
LArab women are beautiful but only the non religious ones
lmao this is a retarded statement, there's no difference in genetics between religious and non religious. The religious ones only look worse to you cuz they're more covered, if they covered up less they'd look just as good JFL

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
lmao this is a retarded statement, there's no difference in genetics between religious and non religious. The religious ones only look worse to you cuz they're more covered, if they covered up less they'd look just as good JFL

Nigga I know that, but hijabis for non Muslim men is a failo, plus they always tend to have brainwashed and retarded views

Nigga I know that, but hijabis for non Muslim men is a failo,
true for LTR youre incompatible but you niggas would ONS a hijabi in a heartbeat if they gave you a chance JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back