I wish I had a good jaw

D

Deleted member 31618

Iron
More proof that jaw is law,mogger eyes and eyebrows+zygos(thanks dad) but of course I'm incel because small round narrow chin and low jaw visibility (thanks mom(fuck that becky whore))
If I suddenly got somerhalder's jaw my life would be a trillion times better
Eye copers on Sui watch

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
Yeah it’s ur jaw totally not the surpassing 9000 level of autism required to even make such a post

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 25566
I suffer from the opposite, that means that eye area is law?

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
I suffer from the opposite, that means that eye area is law?
It isn't I would probably still be incel if I had opry's eyes

Dont worry you can fix

Dont worry you can fix
Sure I can ger implants with a fuck ton of money by the time I have that money I'll be 35
Plus who knows if that would even go well

bad eye area is way more brutal than bad jaw. Atleast with jaw its much more straight forward (sharper gonian and wider), eye area has so many factors and there is no one surgery u can get to go from incel eye to chad eye. Also with jaw you can cope with mewing and bonesmashing. Jfl if u bonesmash eye area

bad eye area is way more brutal than bad jaw. Atleast with jaw its much more straight forward (sharper gonian and wider), eye area has so many factors and there is no one surgery u can get to go from incel eye to chad eye. Also with jaw you can cope with mewing and bonesmashing. Jfl if u bonesmash eye area
only reason i attracted girls in hs is because eye area,zygos,nose,browridge because without those things it would be giga over for me
fuck my philtrum and lips too

Yeah it’s ur jaw totally not the surpassing 9000 level of autism required to even make such a post
aren't you literally diagnosed with aspergers? 💀

aren't you literally diagnosed with aspergers? 💀
also how tf is chico such a mogger his jaw is almost as bad as mine

only reason i attracted girls in hs is because eye area,zygos,nose,browridge because without those things it would be giga over for me
fuck my philtrum and lips too
yeah jaw is mainly cope unless ur skulless

infinite smv and famemaxxed and practically boneless. Harmony mogs all

would get rated ltn here
by psl autists yeah. by women no. His only real flaw is lack of hunter eyes which is also autism

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 25566