I wish I was a pretty boy like him…

Kebab Master

Kebab Master

Bones shape destinies
eyes r everything

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
low appeal in turkey cause he would get raped by some keko.

no foid past the age of 16 wants a boyfriend like him in a place like Turkey where the law of Jungle rules.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, try2beme, Xangsane and 7 others

no foid past the age of 16 wants a boyfriend like him in a place like Turkey where the law of Jungle rules.
cope

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Of all the people you could wish to be, why this balding abomination that looks like someone drew an albino Somerhalder from memory?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, Allornothing, Emiqrox and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

Who actually slays in turkey. Barely ever met chad who any harems. To suprise actually guys are with gfs they never fucked or kissed.

Ngl my last ex had bf over a 6 months and they never kissed untill then, but for me she , this turkish girl asked for kiss on our third date looks are everything.

Brutal over for people there tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Kebab Master and Tallooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Emiqrox and Kebab Master
Just be turk bro

Who actually slays in turkey. Barely ever met chad who any harems. To suprise actually guys are with gfs they never fucked or kissed.

Ngl my last ex had bf over a 6 months and they never kissed, for me this turkish girl asked for kiss on our third date.

Brutal over for people there tbh
it highly depends on the region. every htn+ in my school can easily fuck

it highly depends on the region. every htn+ in my school can easily fuck
I was istanbul bro, pretty every foid was unislamic as fuck, but behave super Islamic around their ex and family.

They just hold hands and watch movie together, cuddling is the last thing they let for their bfs to do? .

Also pretty much every turkish girl I dated claims she was virgin despite having past bf, wtf is these? No wonder I left this country.

• Woah
@Kebab Master @Tallooksmaxxer. Also forget to add on on tinder its literally brutal for light skin pretty boys like me. I was the verge of crying or going ER after getting like 4 likes for days.

Then suddenly I changed my location to Sweden, Netherlands, Finland, I easily get 99 likes in less 15hrs in these countries by literall stacies and higher teir htbs.this safed me from going ER.

From that day, I was counting my days in istanbul just for my school semester to finish. I'll be in the US soon. Glad to have geomaxed

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Tallooksmaxxer and Kebab Master
@Kebab Master @Tallooksmaxxer. Also forget to add on on tinder its literally brutal for light skin pretty boys like me. I was the verge of crying or going ER after getting like 4 likes for days.

Then suddenly I changed my location to Sweden, Netherlands, Finland, I easily get 99 likes in less 15hrs in these countries by literall stacies and higher teir htbs.this safed me from going ER.

From that day, I was counting my days in istanbul just for my school semester to finish. I'll be in the US soon. Glad to have geomaxed
Also I forget to add irl its bit different. I used to get ios daily easily. But tinder was so brutal for me

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Kebab Master

Truest thing ffs. In Izmir or Istanbul, the max number of likes I got was 14-15. Then I switched my location to places like South Africa and Sweden, then the likes came super fast. Lifefuel for roaches that want to leave this shithole tbh.

• JFL
Tons of coping in this thread. Are you idiots trying to attract 30 yo old women?

Tons of coping in this thread. Are you idiots trying to attract 30 yo old women?
you wont be a teen forever and you dont need to be pretty boy exclusively to attract young foids

Inject clen tren hard anavar give up

Last edited: