I wish I was beaten and neglected as a child

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Children who are beaten and neglected end up becoming drug addicts and criminals. Something I’ll always envy. Whenever my mom tells me stories about her her friends kids grew up like violent bums in and out of rehab and prison, I feel humiliated and ashamed of myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Samsepioler and Shycel
Unironically I would live a much more fulfilling life than I do now if this happened to me. Instead I'm just a sheltered, high-inhib loser.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Tik Tok Stare GIF

• JFL
cope

• JFL
27 december

• JFL
thoughts on the leave the world behind and eclipse conspiracies?
April 8. The big day, right? Watching the moon cross paths with the sun ... wowwie mowwie! The anticipation is too intense.

You dont wanna be me..

27 december
December 27 which is two days after the next Trans Celebration holiday. Indeed, you know your calender.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
why would the trans celebration holiday be on christmas
Indeed. It seems, whatever bullshit they can think of to make holidays and as their way of rebelling against something lost inside them, TV people will back them. The rich backs anyone who doesn't prevent them from taking your money.

For example. If an armed robber told you to give him your money and you do without a fight, you could ask him, "Hey, buddy, how does my hair look today?"

He would react:
Robert Redford Nod GIF

Indeed. It seems, whatever bullshit they can think of to make holidays and as their way of rebelling against something lost inside them, TV people will back them. The rich backs anyone who doesn't prevent them from taking your money.

For example. If an armed robber told you to give him your money and you do without a fight, you could ask him, "Hey, buddy, how does my hair look today?"

He would react:
Robert Redford Nod GIF
big jims worn out tires

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
those people are losers. you should chose to engage in criminality for the purpose of exploiting the demise of the west and punishing the niggers responsible. if you came from a privileged background, the better equipped you are to engage in criminality successfully.

• +1
those people are losers. you should chose to engage in criminality for the purpose of exploiting the demise of the west and punishing the niggers responsible. if you came from a privileged background, the better equipped you are to engage in criminality successfully.
But it’s not attractive to be a good guy

Trust me you wouldnt want that

Id love to be dead when kid
Someone Just fucking kills me
Shot my head or stab me to death
Just destroyed burn to death
Vanish forever i wanna vanish man
I wanna get out of this earth
Life is bullshit its all bullshit
is a lucky game
Genetic game