i wish i was black as fuck dark nigga

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
i cant believe yall black dudes on here be crying like muhh im not white like that low t guy @Blackgymmax

I wish i was fucking black like before i starting injecting T just seeing a really dark tall guy in public would make me stressed now i just still feel like battle ready i guess

but holy shit the potential is unreal all foids would want ur BBC and u can become a youtuber so easily cuz blacks are NT by default with their NT tyrone voice i would be a famous youtuber by now

man it sucks being white boy who gotta inject T but idgaf tbh cuz im dark triad maxing and im gonna tan as fuck with MT2 and become dark as possible i got the genes to be dark like an indian at least when I tan so imma go for that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crusile, Quachil, exo and 3 others
Lol @ wanting to be another race

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Yuno_howitez
Lol @ wanting to be another race
nah nigga it sucks being whtie it should be a fucking disability cuz no way black guys walking around with 9 inches on the average and they still complaining xDDD

IF U BLACK AND INCEL U STRAIGHT UP ABUSED RETARDED DOG!

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
nah nigga it sucks being whtie it should be a fucking disability cuz no way black guys walking around with 9 inches on the average and they still complaining xDDD

IF U BLACK AND INCEL U STRAIGHT UP ABUSED RETARDED DOG!
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
i cant believe yall black dudes on here be crying like muhh im not white like that low t guy @Blackgymmax

I wish i was fucking black like before i starting injecting T just seeing a really dark tall guy in public would make me stressed now i just still feel like battle ready i guess

but holy shit the potential is unreal all foids would want ur BBC and u can become a youtuber so easily cuz blacks are NT by default with their NT tyrone voice i would be a famous youtuber by now
Donald Trump Wow GIF by GIPHY News

man it sucks being white boy who gotta inject T but idgaf tbh cuz im dark triad maxing and im gonna tan as fuck with MT2 and become dark as possible i got the genes to be dark like an indian at least when I tan so imma go for that
donald trump GIF by THE HUNT FOR THE TRUMP TAPES

Thanks for the moneymaking & success advice blud , completely changed my life .

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: alekahmeti, Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 28904 and 2 others
Thanks for the moneymaking & success advice blud , completely changed my life .
it is success advice lol

be black = success in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, BongMog and 5.5psl
Learned a lot about money-making in this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Quachil

start by robbing a gas station

I think you need to cancel your Blacked subscription, you sound like the most brainwashed jewish tranny right now.

• +1
Reactions: Drazen
I think you need to cancel your Blacked subscription, you sound like the most brainwashed jewish tranny right now.
Posts122Reputation108

Posts122Reputation108
Idgaf, I'm not the one worshiping bbc here

Also with the path you're on, you're going to end up looking like some muscular curry freak. It only works if you plan on slaying 4/10 hoodtoilets, sandtoilets, currytoilets, or hairy cumskin foids.

Inject nigger BBC cum