I wish I was born latino

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
anywhere is fine.

spanish is the goat language, latino culture is also pretty goated.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mid, try2beme and GabachoCopium
Where you was born?

Video unavailable

The uploader has not made this video available in your country

From incel in india to incel in latin america

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Indian self hate is always funny and gives me relief.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and try2beme
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii, try2beme, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Bruh immune to blackpill and thick shawtys like you can't tell me being a latino in south america isnt fire

• +1
anywhere is fine.

spanish is the goat language, latino culture is also pretty goated.

I came back from Mexico this week. The average mexican is 5'2" and 2/10, you don't want to be an average Latino tbh haha. Those videos represent 0,1% of the latino society.

• JFL
Bruh immune to blackpill and thick shawtys like you can't tell me being a latino in south america isnt fire
Everything comes at a cost, these girls are beyond ran through even the religious ones nothing comes free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and lemonnz
I came back from Mexico this week. The average mexican is 5'2" and 2/10, you don't want to be an average Latino tbh haha. Those videos represent 0,1% of the latino society.
yeh but it doesnt matter if u wanna live there. its perfect because of the culture, food, women. everything you can want in life - if u luck out and make it to argentina or rich in brazil, you can get the best of both that and the first world.

knowing spanish is a pretty big looksmax because it opens an entire demographic to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
to elaborate on what i mean by culture - ive known latinos raised in the us vs latinos raised in latin america. the difference in how extroverted they are and general friendliness/charisma is insane. its literally part of their culture to be raised socially unlike aspie white people.

u woulda been a manlet instead of tall if u were latino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
yeh but it doesnt matter if u wanna live there. its perfect because of the culture, food, women. everything you can want in life - if u luck out and make it to argentina or rich in brazil, you can get the best of both that and the first world.

knowing spanish is a pretty big looksmax because it opens an entire demographic to you.
Hablo español :)
India vamos