I wish I was molested...

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
It's a great injustice to the cosmos that nobody was willing to reap my innocence and youth.
If I couldn't give that to my oneitis, then this should've went to a willing woman who's older and stronger than me.

Women have abused me all my life but why couldn't they go for something more substantial? If you were willing to waste your time denigrating me, then you should've at least felt me up or spit in my mouth when chocking me out.

I like to think that I've made my peace, at least partially, with not experiencing teen love, being KHHV, being hated and unwanted my whole life... But the pain of losing out still lingers, obviously.
I shouldn't think of me not being raped as a child when I look in the mirror!
this would only work with plain or GL women, I'm not looking to be traumatized by an ogre duh

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and actual9cmjawslayer
UR sub chad so it wont happens

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
being raped as a child is not the way most of u expect it to look like. theres a reason they feel traumatized

@Zeruel

• +1
being raped as a child is not the way most of u expect it to look like. theres a reason they feel traumatized
I know that, but some part of me would at least be satisfied with me serving a purpose, making someone happy, being wanted etc
The overall happiness in the world would increase I think

• +1
most mentally sane .org user

I know that, but some part of me would at least be satisfied with me serving a purpose, making someone happy, being wanted etc
The overall happiness in the world would increase I think
thats retarded bro, imagine being a child locked in a chamber and a woman performs you the most horrid bdsm acts ever know to mankind. thatd be traumatic u dont say. ur childhood n innocence is better off unharmed

Very real thread.

I would not be thinking of going ER for being a loser virgin everyday.

I would acknowledge what that person did was wrong and move on with my happier life without my KHHV status.

When a guy says “i was raped by an older girl when i was young” it’s a bragging right unlike for women.

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
LOL what a subhuman you are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back