I wish women were different

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
You know women are an evil group of species when I watch videos or read articles about women being killed and feel nothing but contentment while watching it. That proves how evil they are.

If women were more loving, kind and less slutty, I’d feel sorry for them when bad stuff happens to them. If only they’d suck a short guy off or give pussy to a dicklet, etc. but it’s sad that their pussies are reserved for one man: the violent brute that is chad.

It’s just sad that they’re so evil.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Luffymaxxing, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
it’s not my fault i don’t feel bad for them, it’s theirs

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Don't worry, lil buddy. We got your back! We'll teach them a lesson by not cumming and instead, keep tearing it up for an hour. They'll learn their lesson as they beg, "Would you please cum? I'm gonna have problems walking tomorrow as it is." Nope! Gotta pay the toll.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Don't worry, lil buddy. We got your back! We'll teach them a lesson by not cumming and instead, keep tearing it up for an hour. They'll learn their lesson as they beg, "Would you please cum? I'm gonna have problems walking tomorrow as it is." Nope! Gotta pay the toll.
Oh whoop-de-fucking-doo, Jimmy boy! You know me well.

“holy fucking shit balls, Vermy, how much longer are you going to plow me like this — I am damn near bout to croak!”
“— shut the fuck up, meat pocket,” I say as I continued to absolutely pummel the slit of pink organic mush before me.
“Ugh!” she moans
“Say tootles to your fucking legs tomorrow you slut!”

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires