I wore an average-sized condom and it fit me

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
It was slightly tight but I was completely flaccid while wearing it. That means at the base, I’m at least 4.61” because the condom’s nominal width was 53 mm. I still had to stretch it to get it on my dick because otherwise I wouldn’t be able to put it on. My base girth is also the thinnest, I believe and since it was a bit tight, I think I’m 4.75” at the base while flaccid.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aspiringexcel, Recessed Life and 9 others
It was slightly tight but I was completely flaccid while wearing it. That means at the base, I’m at least 4.61” because the condom’s nominal width was 53 mm. I still had to stretch it to get it on my dick because otherwise I wouldn’t be able to put it on. My base girth is also the thinnest, I believe and since it was a bit tight, I think I’m 4.75” at the base while flaccid.
Mogs me when erect

most people tend to over estimate their girth cause they keep comparing it to like super round objects so true girth is usually lower

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, NoseProphecy and Michael Myers
most people tend to over estimate their girth cause they keep comparing it to like super round objects so true girth is usually lower
I have been measuring my girth for years and get consistently the same numbers.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, gooner23 and NoseProphecy
its over

So normal condoms won’t fit your erected size?

So normal condoms won’t fit your erected size?
Only when I'm flaccid they fit. It was a horrible experience trying to put it on while erect (and trying to get it off was painful). JFL.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NoseProphecy
lucky bro. i have to use xtra xtra small

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy
lucky bro. i have to use xtra xtra small
Neither of us are lucky. Being average would be better. Plus, I don't even get to have sex because of how unattractive I am, it's joever.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Alt Number 3 and NoseProphecy
Neither of us are lucky. Being average would be better. Plus, I don't even get to have sex because of how unattractive I am, it's joever.
U need to migrate and run bbc game

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I thought condoms were length based so long lol.

• +1
A regular trojan didnt fit my dick but my shit is not super big idk what to think

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Michael Myers
It's over Gengor 🙃 start dickmaxxing

• So Sad
I thought condoms were length based so long lol.
No, they're based on girth. Most people think it's based on length but I thought you would have known. Average-sized condoms are either 52 mm in nominal width or 53 mm depending on the brand. 52 mm is 4.52" and 53 mm is 4.61".

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
A regular trojan didnt fit my dick but my shit is not super big idk what to think
Measure your girth at the base and at the thickest part. The condom should be sitting comfortably around your base.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
No, they're based on girth. Most people think it's based on length but I thought you would have known. Average-sized condoms are either 52 mm in nominal width or 53 mm depending on the brand. 52 mm is 4.52" and 53 mm is 4.61".
Nah im saying I thought they were length based for a long time, ik now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay
they should make me a mod and I rename to Jigsaw. it would be wholesome but not in a gay way
That'd be cool. We could use a Jigsaw or a Pinhead or a Leatherface.

• Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3