I wrote this while I was incredibly horny at 1am

D

Deleted member 43403

Kraken
You're sound asleep in your room until you suddenly hear a noise that wakes you up, you try to get up to look around for what could've caused the noise but you quickly realize you can't move. After a while of staying awake you notice a figure with a pair of faintly glowing pair of red eyes looking directly at you. Naturally you're terrified and saying to yourself "This has to be a nightmare!" And "This can't be happening!". As the figure slowly approaches you are able to figure out more of the figure's features you notice it's long black flowing hair, it's abnormally long legs and the fact it appears to be a... woman? You lay in your bed powerless to do anything, as the woman slowly approaches, she slowly climbs onto your bed and lays down on top of you, you notice her skin is as black as the night itself and her hair is much softer than silk. Her face mere centimeters away from yours you wait in anticipation for what she is about to do next, she then slowly whispers into your ear with a soft seductive voice "I'm going to fuck you so hard that I'll ruin other women for you", you're taken aback but before you can utter even a single word she starts forcefully kissing you as you lay there unable to do a thing. Her long black slimy tongue reaches so deep inside your throat that you can barely even breath after a while you start to enjoy it, really enjoy it so much that you start to get an erection, she quickly notices that you've "risen" and looks at you with lust in her eyes as she slowly lets her tight pussy rest on the tip of your cock, she teases you at first but eventually she suddenly swallows your entire cock with her pussy in one quick thrust. She whispers in your ear "I see you're enjoying this quite a lot, I wont stop until I've completely sucked you dry, I hope you're ready". You can feel her body getting closer as she starts hugging you tightly and her hips move faster and faster until you inevitably cum, she stop for a moment and you can hear her moaning softly as her grip around you tightens even more as you both stare at eachother with lust. After a while of passionate kissing she switches positions and presses her butt up against your face and starts wrapping her impossibly soft breasts around your now throbbing cock, you instinctively start to shove your tongue up her pussy as she starts wrapping the tip of your cock with her long black slime covered tongue. You two do this for hours and hours, both of you have the other's orgasm all over your faces but you don't care, you just keep on fucking until you eventually pass out from pleasure the very next morning you're able to move again. And the woman is gone, but the taste of discharge still lingers in your mouth you're a bit disappointed that it ended but you move on with your day hoping to see her again tonight.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, chaddyboi66, URL code and 2 others
Gn UwU @thecel you fucking liar forum is dead af at 1am

Looksmaxers: 429

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: URL code
Dnrd but def sounds like some virgin wrote it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Rimaxtis, capybar and 7 others
thanks for sharing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Miniskull
its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
shit got me bricked up, great post!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: enffinity, MRPERSONNN and Deleted member 43403
weird but gave me a bone ngl😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enffinity, MRPERSONNN and Deleted member 43403
Having sex with a paranormal entity is one of my biggest fantasies ngl that shit would go crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 43403
You should have just dm’d me if you were horny bb

• JFL
My lifts are more impressive than my physique, and my mental attack on the weights is more impressive still. I have such power that I have placed a self imposed hermithood upon myself, I only train in my garage. I was let out last week and immediately damaged two leg machines in the commercial gym. I cannot lift on normal bars. I can hear, and distinguish the pitch of animal control whistles. I don't talk to women in the gym, nor do I talk to men, I only talk to myself because I'm the only person in the gym who makes sense, and I'm the only person in my gym. A Saudi oil sheikh once tried to buy the right to duplicate my soul. I've been scientifically proven to create more kinetic energy at peak power output than Chernobyl at critical mass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Itsnotmeiswear and Deleted member 43403
😋

• Love it
My lifts are more impressive than my physique, and my mental attack on the weights is more impressive still. I have such power that I have placed a self imposed hermithood upon myself, I only train in my garage. I was let out last week and immediately damaged two leg machines in the commercial gym. I cannot lift on normal bars. I can hear, and distinguish the pitch of animal control whistles. I don't talk to women in the gym, nor do I talk to men, I only talk to myself because I'm the only person in the gym who makes sense, and I'm the only person in my gym. A Saudi oil sheikh once tried to buy the right to duplicate my soul. I've been scientifically proven to create more kinetic energy at peak power output than Chernobyl at critical mass.

@Orc @longjohnmong @fuckingtheuniverse @NarrowBones

welcome to my ignore list

• +1
why did this shit get me hard