• +1
Reactions: wsada, GabachoCopium, Looks234 and 5 others
Seethe harder

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, coispet and fuxkdakikez
You’re just a beg dude. You’re not in this, you will never be in this.
I don't want to be apart, I just want to piss you off, gayboy

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, coispet and fuxkdakikez
broooootal

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Sure Buddy you literally made a thread to glaze me like this is some kind of comedic joke. It’s a movement that you’re not cut out to be apart of.
All I said was it's funny to see someone talk about something serious just to be spammed with this shit, stay mad

My plan is working, this nigga mad

@i_love_roosters

Save yourself the humiliation pal, the whole forum can see you being thrown around like a rag doll in this thread, just remove the profile picture and walk away like a good little boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon, wsada, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
@i_love_roosters

Save yourself the humiliation pal, the whole forum can see you being thrown around like a rag doll in this thread, just remove the profile picture and walk away like a good little boy
3D94C69F 642A 460E B024 96521D1191BB
He wouldn’t get it. He’s not a broken man living in a broken land.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and coispet
@i_love_roosters

No, the forum can see this faggot @moggathon cry like a baby I took his avi

• JFL
Reactions: TheMilkMan
he got outcasted on an incel forum brutal

• JFL
Reactions: zsombi, fuxkdakikez and coispet
I just wanna piss this faggot off, currently it's working perfectly, he's on my dick rn

Genuinely brutal. He even made thread commended me for something he doesn’t even understand.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I’m getting such a fat ick rn

Bro got bullied out the gang he wasn’t in to begin with

• JFL
Buddy I didn’t mention religion at all lol I was just joking around?

Why are you so hurt
Cuz ik the reason why you're beefing, stay obsessed. I'm literally rent free in your head. Muhh outcasted... I don't even want to be in, I just knew if I put this avi, this faggot would get mad

Cuz ik the reason why you're beefing, stay obsessed. I'm literally rent free in your head. Muhh outcasted... I don't even want to be in, I just knew if I put this avi, this faggot would get mad
I ain’t beefing buddy I was just joking around lol

I’m not gonna lie I kind of forgot who you were until you sent that obscure image

And you were outcasted tbh

• JFL
I ain’t beefing buddy I was just joking around lol

I’m not gonna lie I kind of forgot who you were until you sent that obscure image

And you were outcasted tbh
I don't want to be in :feelskek:...

this is genuinely so brutal to watch

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon and coispet
I don't want to be in :feelskek:...
So you’re telling me you’re the only person to put that as their avi out of the many, that also happen to be the only one that is outcasted, but also didn’t want to be in it in the first place… coincidentally?

Mega sus tbh

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon and fuxkdakikez
So you’re telling me you’re the only person to put that as their avi out of the many, that also happen to be the only one that is outcasted, but also didn’t want to be in it in the first place… coincidentally?

Mega sus tbh
I really don't want to be a part, I have beef with this moggathron faggot.. I don't even have the same avi.. mine's in reverse. I know he's a 13 year old kid who'll get mad

I really don't want to be a part, I have beef with this moggathron faggot.. I don't even have the same avi.. mine's in reverse. I know he's a 13 year old kid who'll get mad
IMG 1268

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
im not even going to bother. Youve dug yourself a hole. As I said you're not apart of the squad, you'll never be a broken man in a broken land. Change the avi or dont. Everyone now knows you're an outcasted begging dog.

• JFL
im not even going to bother. Youve dug yourself a hole. As I said you're not apart of the squad, you'll never be a broken man in a broken land. Change the avi or dont. Everyone now knows you're an outcasted begging dog.

View attachment 2849789
My avi is not the same nigga :feelskek:

@i_love_roosters

Bru I already found that faggot in my ignore list no wonder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and moggathon