Idea for Minimally inflammatory diet (brutal adhd)

D

Deleted member 31887

Iron
Issue

Breathing is a big issue when it comes to ADHD and general health however I don't have money for surgery right now due to being broke. I have the skills to make the money theoretically however I suffer from brutal ADHD that prevents me from getting any meaningful work done. I am going to come up with a plan to increase focus so I can moneymaxx. I think diet is the biggest thing we can control as individuals.

Diet plan: No
Fructose
Dairy
Salt
Processed food
Grains
Meat that is not beef

My idea is

Stew. It warms you up, tastes nice, and is minimally inflammatory, and easy to make.

Also some raw egg yolks because raw fat and digests ok

Conclusion:

Ik it sounds a bit schizo jfl but I'm basically planning on eating with a peasant. I think this is a good compromise if I want to moneymaxx. I'll need as much focus as possible. What are your guys thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
if i need to eat like that for fixing adhd then im ok with having adhd

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 31887
if i need to eat like that for fixing adhd then im ok with having adhd
Its going to suck but its either that for be a broke ugly person for the rest of my life. I'm willing to at least try a restrictive diet then stop it if it doesn't bring in any benefits. I also have brutal bloating that makes me look boneless so maybe it will help with that.

Its going to suck but its either that for be a broke ugly person for the rest of my life. I'm willing to at least try a restrictive diet then stop it if it doesn't bring in any benefits. I also have brutal bloating that makes me look boneless so maybe it will help with that.
im actually gonna go see a psychatrist soon and if he gives me ritalin then good if not ill try wellbutrin myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887
im actually gonna go see a psychatrist soon and if he gives me ritalin then good if not ill try wellbutrin myself
Good luck, I have overdid stimulants, pharmaceuticals etc. so they are not really an option for me anymore. I'm trying to find natural solutions.

Issue

Breathing is a big issue when it comes to ADHD and general health however I don't have money for surgery right now due to being broke. I have the skills to make the money theoretically however I suffer from brutal ADHD that prevents me from getting any meaningful work done. I am going to come up with a plan to increase focus so I can moneymaxx. I think diet is the biggest thing we can control as individuals.

Diet plan: No
Fructose
Dairy
Salt
Processed food
Grains
Meat that is not beef

My idea is

View attachment 2405480

Stew. It warms you up, tastes nice, and is minimally inflammatory, and easy to make.

View attachment 2405494

Also some raw egg yolks because raw fat and digests ok

Conclusion:

Ik it sounds a bit schizo jfl but I'm basically planning on eating with a peasant. I think this is a good compromise if I want to moneymaxx. I'll need as much focus as possible. What are your guys thoughts?
im making a biohacking guide with all you need for maximizing productivity soon, ill tag you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31887