Ideal daily fasting period?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Currently I fast from 8 pm to 5 pm the next day (I don’t consume any calories up until 5 pm when I get home and then finish dinner around 8 pm) I am fasting to slow aging. I have trouble eating enough within the three hour period because I have a high metabolism and feel hungry constantly. It doesn’t bother me but I don’t want to inhibit muscle hypertrophy.

Eat 8 hour after waking up then fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Currently I fast from 8 pm to 5 pm the next day (I don’t consume any calories up until 5 pm when I get home and then finish dinner around 8 pm) I am fasting to slow aging. I have trouble eating enough within the three hour period because I have a high metabolism and feel hungry constantly. It doesn’t bother me but I don’t want to inhibit muscle hypertrophy.
good for longevity when older but raises cortisol, lowers igf1 and testosterone when young i believe

• +1
24 hours a day or you aren't even trying, TBH.

• +1
24 hours a day or you aren't even trying, TBH.
24 hours a day daily? One would eventually starve. Or do you mean only eat one meal very quickly per day?

24 hours a day daily? One would eventually starve. Or do you mean only eat one meal very quickly per day?
I was trolling and meant starvation.
Technically, if you fast for 24 hours a day, you nevER eat.

• +1