Ideal female gaze body.gymcels (GTFIH)

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Gold
I was looking up subs where woman are thirsting over “ripped” men and look what I found.
If you’ve been gymceling for 3+ years and you still feel like you’re not big enough to slay foids, it ain’t your body bro. lmfao these mfs r twigs with abs yet girls r getting horny for them

it's not your face either because this subreddit posts men like this.

he'd be rated truecel here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kylo_295, Fiqh and sportsmogger
BL are fat creepy womens gaze
If anything I would want those subhumans off of me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura
basically an athletic body, good frame, lean and slightly muscular

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Yerico7 and poopoohead
You should stive for leaness with some muscle, must have some abbs definitions. Create the v tapper, big sholders, train your neck is very critical also, help your face, create jawline and strong neck will balance the face.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and poopoohead
I was looking up subs where woman are thirsting over “ripped” men and look what I found.
If you’ve been gymceling for 3+ years and you still feel like you’re not big enough to slay foids, it ain’t your body bro. lmfao these mfs r twigs with abs yet girls r getting horny for them

lmfao i have a similar frame (i think) and feel like a fucking framecel

BL are fat creepy womens gaze
If anything I would want those subhumans off of me
Not true, I know lots of girls in my university that watch it and lot of them look better than ur oneitis

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
basically an athletic body, good frame, lean and slightly muscular
Good frame? If they posted on here they would be classified as framecel. Open the comment section of the subredditc

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Not true, I know lots of girls in my university that watch it and lot of them look better than ur oneitis
You know LOTS of girls that WATCH BL
ok sure buddy

Every girl I know who watched BL was fat asf and ideal bf prolly gets pegged
but sure, theyre apparently stacylite

ethnic brown woman hangout. please stop getting copes from third world shithole subreddits.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and kanderior
zyzz physique is peak female appeal

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax

btw it's a japanese yaoi sub, not exactly representative of the average woman

these mfs r twigs with abs yet girls r getting horny for them
Don't diss a dude for having 10% bodyfat. And therefore having visible abbs.
Obviously a guy in general, will not look big (natty), when he at10% bodyfat, and doesn't carry around and extra 7kg of fat being 18% bodyfat.

Abbs > size

Nigga what, have you actually seen the shit they show for their favourite BL comics? Half the time Mfs got @Orc level physiques and you tellin me that 1 single meme is changin that reality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Nigga what, have you actually seen the shit they show for their favourite BL comics? Half the time Mfs got @Orc level physiques and you tellin me that 1 single meme is changin that reality
Live action > comics

Don't diss a dude for having 10% bodyfat. And therefore having visible abbs.
Obviously a guy in general, will not look big (natty), when he at10% bodyfat, and doesn't carry around and extra 7kg of fat being 18% bodyfat.

Abbs > size
gymcel trait: being too obsessed with frame, muscle insertions.
The average human will look at something like this and say he has a “6 pack”.
Gymcel answer: he’s Abs aren’t symmetrical bro and he only has 4 pack, it’s over

SEAs me

lean physique overall is a female gaze

Live action > comics
Nigga, if they could pick, they would go with the physique shown in the comics; in the first place they were made that way to be the ideal female gaze.

Show phisque pic of orc

loox mogs him to a 3rd ralm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back