• 6'

• 6'1

• 6'2

• 6'3 and taller

Results are only viewable after voting.
Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Ok then I'll give giga exact example. Lets say this man live in EU in Switzerland. He is like 30. Above avg moneywise even there. Wants to live full life of experiences, play high class sports like golf or tennis, gym, drive expensive fast cars and not bump his head / get leg shortening in them, maybe even fly private jets which are <180(5'11) inside and of course be healthy. He has own business so on meetings or simply when talking with colleagues he needs to have at least some kind of masculine presence and dominance. At the same time he likes same high class women, probably like models and their avg height is ≈5'9. Obviously they will like him even if was 5'2 and 87 but he wants genuine connection and meaningful relationships. What height would be ideal in this situation? Maybe like range but not more than 2-3 heights so 5'9 - 6'4 doesn't qualify as an asnwer
If we take into account that he is good looking facially and his frame is just decent, in the middle of male and female gaze

Whats your thoughts on this theoretical situation? Made a poll but discussion in comment with own opinion and explaining why is preferable

6'3 is king

• +1
Reactions: stunna, dimorphism and Roge
Brutal where are all the replies even height bait doesn't work nowadays

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
It's 6'7 or death

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
6'3 and 6'4 is still kind i would kill my whole village to gain more 2 or 3 inches

Whats your thoughts on this theoretical situation? Made a poll but discussion in comment with own opinion and explaining why is preferable
realistically at 6'0 barefoot you gain the halo of 6'1 but anything shorter than 3 you dont have to deal with the issues of being tall

realistically at 6'0 barefoot you gain the halo of 6'1 but anything shorter than 3 you dont have to deal with the issues of being tall
Tbh didn't understand anything

Niggas how is 6'3+ winning? Its not only about mogging everything that moves but about life quality too

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and futuregigamogger
Niggas how is 6'3+ winning? Its not only about mogging everything that moves but about life quality too
No life quality for manlets jfl

• +1
Reactions: Roge
u should’ve made a new one but instead 6’5+ 6’3 is seen as the ideal height here so ppl r gonna pick it it should have its own category

Thats right but do you really need to be that tall or being 6'1 will have same quality?
You wanna be as tall as possible. It's a sign you've had superior nutrition.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, BrahminBoss, mogger10 and 2 others
u should’ve made a new one but instead 6’5+ 6’3 is seen as the ideal height here so ppl r gonna pick it it should have its own category
but realistically speaking if i had 6'5+ it still would be the most picked category

You wanna be as tall as possible. It's a sign you've had superior nutrition.
does being 6'9 good for anything else than stupidly mogging some normies on the streets?

does being 6'9 good for anything else than stupidly mogging some normies on the streets?
NBA, Fortune 500 CEOs, Presidents.

• +1
Well name at least one 500 ceo or presidant who is 6'9. The tallest nowadays are usually 6'2
Google's CEO

John Fetterman (Senator from Pennsylvania)

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, St.TikTokcel and Big White Cuck
Google's CEO

John Fetterman (Senator from Pennsylvania)
So you are telling this shitter is 6'9 :lul: :lul: :lul:

And some random senator who is a textbook noname

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Roge
but realistically speaking if i had 6'5+ it still would be the most picked category
nah every other poll like this had 6’3 or 6’4 the most. 6’5+ barefoot is good but not ideal

• +1
nah every other poll like this had 6’3 or 6’4 the most. 6’5+ barefoot is good but not ideal
Idk, i even mentioned about all areas of life, not only mogging and still get 6'3+. org is hopeless

.org generally considers 6'2-6'4 the ideal range. I'd say 6'3 is perfect, at 6'4 you start to become a giant and having problems with basic everyday stuff (and personally the tall lanky giant look is not my ideal aesthetic but some disagree). I wouldn't group 6'3 with 6'4+. At 6'3 you're right between "normal tall" and "giant tall", getting the practical benefits of the first and the halo of the second. That said, obviously I'd rather be 6'5 instead of 5'5 or something but I'm talking completely ideally.

• +1
.org generally considers 6'2-6'4 the ideal range. I'd say 6'3 is perfect, at 6'4 you start to become a giant and having problems with basic everyday stuff (and personally the tall lanky giant look is not my ideal aesthetic but some disagree). I wouldn't group 6'3 with 6'4+. At 6'3 you're right between "normal tall" and "giant tall", getting the practical benefits of the first and the halo of the second. That said, obviously I'd rather be 6'5 instead of 5'5 or something but I'm talking completely ideally.
Oh no guys I can't fit in an airplane 🤪😜

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Roge
Oh no guys I can't fit in an airplane 🤪😜
considering being past 6'3-6'4 won't really increase your SMV further and you're already firmly past the point where 99% of foids see you as a very tall guy (at 6'3 you mog even tall foids in the tallest countries), yeah it is an annoyance to care about in this hypothetical scenario where you can choose any height you want. In the real world of genetic chance, like I said ofc I'd rather be "too tall" than a manlet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Roge
considering being past 6'3-6'4 won't really increase your SMV further and you're already firmly past the point where 99% of foids see you as a very tall guy (at 6'3 you mog even tall foids in the tallest countries), yeah it is an annoyance to care about in this hypothetical scenario where you can be any height you want. In the real world like I said, ofc I'd rather be "too tall" than a manlet.
It's better to be taller so then you can get taller girls so your kids will have a better life.

If an 8 inch height difference is ideal then if your 6"8 you can pull a 6"0 girl and she will likely never leave you because you are one of the few men that can actually make her feel small.

This is a problem for a lot of tall girls as they can't get a taller man than them

• +1
It's better to be taller so then you can get taller girls so your kids will have a better life.

If an 8 inch height difference is ideal then if your 6"8 you can pull a 6"0 girl and she will likely never leave you because you are one of the few men that can actually make her feel small.

This is a problem for a lot of tall girls as they can't get a taller man than them
interesting way to think about it but I'm thinking in terms of maximum appeal. Like you said, 8 inches is ideal height difference so your only options are foids 6'0 or 5'10 minimum, or you get this circus show:

and those heights for foids are rare, so you have lower appeal than a more versatile 6'2-6'4 guy. Height preference studies also put 6'8 as past ideal, you'd actually have a smaller dating pool unless you have athlete halo or something. But good point about a super tall guy having access to super tall women who are more desperate for a tall guy and so are less likely to leave. But personally if I could pick any height, 6'8 is hell no-tier for me. Some guys think "the taller the better", they're entitled to their opinion but I think it's wrong.

• +1
what height would be ideal to appeal for female models? realistically its like +8 inches but that would be orge tier already. can female models be satisfied with 6'2 man if they are 5'9-11 themselfs
@kanderior

Last edited:
6’5 is ideal height

• +1
what height would be ideal to appeal for female models? realistically its like +8 inches but that would be orge tier already. can female models be satisfied with 6'2 man if they are 5'9-11 themselfs
@kanderior
I can't speak for their individual preferences, Adrianna Lima was married to a 6'7 ogre and Barbara Palvin is with a 5'10 pretty boy, but female models are 5'9-6'0 (with anything outside not generally considered), 5'10 is considered the ideal, and 5'10.5 the average. Unless they're delusional I assume they'd be satisfied with a guy 3-5 inches taller than them, so yeah 6'2 is probably the bare minimum generally, or 6'3 for the tallest ones and maybe 6'0 for the shortest ones.

i'm really attracted to tall women, like 5'9-10 but i'm 6' - 6'1 myself. hoping to fix my problems and grow to 6'2 otherwise i'm doomed
I can't speak for their individual preferences, Adrianna Lima was married to a 6'7 ogre and Barbara Palvin is with a 5'10 pretty boy, but female models are 5'9-6'0 (with anything outside not generally considered), 5'10 is considered the ideal, and 5'10.5 the average. Unless they're delusional I assume they'd be satisfied with a guy 3-5 inches taller than them, so yeah 6'2 is probably the bare minimum, 6'3 for the tallest ones and maybe 6'0 for the shortest ones.

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Bro dicaprio gets model hoes (hes like 6 ft) brad pitt too, (he's 5'11) asap rocky was going crazy w models too (he's 5'10), epstein was around 6 ft, all in all, ur at a perfect height to get model esque hoes bro, it's now just a matter of levelling up now, and status, ntness etc.

• Love it
Bro dicaprio gets model hoes (hes like 6 ft) brad pitt too, (he's 5'11) asap rocky was going crazy w models too (he's 5'10), epstein was around 6 ft, all in all, ur at a perfect height to get model esque hoes bro, it's now just a matter of levelling up now, and status, ntness etc.
The question is do they like this niggas or just exploiting for money/status

The question is do they like this niggas or just exploiting for money/status
Bro rocky said he never spent more than 1k on anyone he dated even kendal etc he said in an interview because he's "handsome or whatever" and has ninesomes on yachts, dicaprio get's fawned over to this day (at the beginning due to looks but now ig is status but girls still like him regardless, brad is just a handsome ass dude. All in all, would women mess with u if u were ugly? but if they like u when ur handsome then that's not real somehow, or if u were broke? but if u got money then they're gold diggers, or if u had no status? but if u did they'd be clout chasers. Such is life bro, selfish ass animals all around, the only thing u can do to know if they like u beyond that is unironically, your personality, after u attract these women with all the other external things, then u can vet out and select the ones u find ltr worthy (I'm sure you'd have a brain to do that well)

Bro rocky said he never spent more than 1k on anyone he dated even kendal etc he said in an interview because he's "handsome or whatever" and has ninesomes on yachts, dicaprio get's fawned over to this day (at the beginning due to looks but now ig is status but girls still like him regardless, brad is just a handsome ass dude. All in all, would women mess with u if u were ugly? but if they like u when ur handsome then that's not real somehow, or if u were broke? but if u got money then they're gold diggers, or if u had no status? but if u did they'd be clout chasers. Such is life bro, selfish ass animals all around, the only thing u can do to know if they like u beyond that is unironically, your personality, after u attract these women with all the other external things, then u can vet out and select the ones u find ltr worthy (I'm sure you'd have a brain to do that well)
Ok buddy well said. Left me thinking

Is it the best height for life comfort tho? Mogging is understandable but take into consideration all areas of life
It’s not so bad that it would inconvenience your daily life greatly

It’s not so bad that it would inconvenience your daily life greatly
Yeah, maybe 6'3 is understandable. But lets be honest 90%+ who picked tallest option mean something like 6'9. Thats .org after all

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
5'9 is the best height 🤓

• +1
5'9 is the best height 🤓
Yeah that was stupid option. What would you say is the most balanced height in cm or inches? If you have to pick only one considering everything

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Yeah that was stupid option. What would you say is the most balanced height in cm or inches? If you have to pick only one considering everything
Id say 6'3. Proportionally u should still look relatively normal and u will mog almost every other human u come across unless u live somewhere tall asf even then u still will mog more often then not. Id say taller the better until like around 6'4-6'5. After that I feel like it can become uncomfortable and unproportional but that might be cope. Taller the better until diminishing returns occur IMO

• +1
  • +1

thread is full of retarded shit thinking being a lanky giant that stands out like a sore thumb is ideal

5’10-6’ range gang