• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 20370, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
More like ideal physique for faggot incels attraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and socialcel
ronnie coleman

Well yeh that physique would attract gays too but it's very good jb appeal .
Of course it has appeal, it's much better than being fat or very skinny.
But to say that it's ideal is a bit of a stretch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Maxed out, anymore is just niche appeal.
he looks too androgenic, a little bit less would be ideal. i think i look most female gazed here i got a lil bigger now not ideal anymore

he looks too androgenic, a little bit less would be ideal. i think i look most female gazed here i got a lil bigger now not ideal anymore
View attachment 2726104
Your flexing here but incredible mid section and adonis belt. Huge halo ironically but you probably look DYEL in a shirr when your not purposely wearing extra small tight t shirts.

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
Your flexing here but incredible mid section and adonis belt. Huge halo ironically but you probably look DYEL in a shirr when your not purposely wearing extra small tight t shirts.

thank you and no tbh, i actually just got asked the other day if i body build by the banker woman when i went to speak about some finances in person haha, im over 190lbs rn id be guessing so not dyel in tshirts by anymeans, but yeah i get why youd think that. this is a shittily fitted large, versus a normal medium, i wear dads clothes most of the time and he is taller and heavier than me

The thing is all these bodybuilders only look disgustingly shredded for one day to compete on stage. They’re super dehydrated and have no fat on them. They don’t look like that day to day. You really do want to overshoot the muscle gain because you aren’t going to look retardedly big unless you deliberately starvemaxx and dehydratecel yourself to death after gaining tons of muscle.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Honestly, skinny tallfags with curtains have the highest appeal among younger foids