Idk how 6’4 users end up here

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
I’m 5’11. It’s rare but whenever I talk to men who are 5’6 or shorter I feel better. Imagine that 5 inch difference being the norm in every male interaction you have.

Forget 6 PSL face. Just that feeling of physically looking down on any person must be so great and confidence surging that nothing can make you feel inferior.

Imagine physically looking down on someone and he tries to say he mogs you. It’s laughable to be quite honest.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, sportsmogger, ElTruecel and 6 others
It's simple. The average 19 year old is 181cm where I live

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, ElTruecel, deadmanwalking and 2 others
I’m 5’11. It’s rare but whenever I talk to men who are 5’6 or shorter I feel better. Imagine that 5 inch difference being the norm in every male interaction you have.

Forget 6 PSL face. Just that feeling of physically looking down on any person must be so great and confidence surging that nothing can make you feel inferior.

Imagine physically looking down on someone and he tries to say he mogs you. It’s laughable to be quite honest.
Not that impressive in scandi shitholes. Besides, great face is rarer than tall stature.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, AspiringMogger and NoReedemingFeature
IMG 3686

JFL how different life could’ve been

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 51465, Manletmachine and 2 others
If your deformed not even height can save you

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, ElTruecel, sudanguy and 3 others
@st.hamudi but 6‘5

Not that impressive in scandi shitholes. Besides, great face is rarer than tall stature.
Most faces are whatever. Tall stature is amazing for internal confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and mayo mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and mayo mogger
Most faces are whatever. Tall stature is amazing for internal confidence.
Yeah but in nordcuck lands being 6'4 ain't gonna do shit. 6'2 is the norm here. Face is king.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I know right imagine having all the cheat cards and still ending up on an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and AspiringMogger
It's called being ugly and having autism

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

It’s the proof height is cope

Even studies show height is cope after 5”10

Race, face, status, NT, dick are brutal no matter height

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I didn’t even join to looksmax. I joined because I found the lingo used rather amusing.

Ok. Look at me. I’m 6’4-6’5 and I’m rotting because of my face which has been clowned on by my classmates for years.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Cope there’s a 6’9 user on Incels.is

Ok. Look at me. I’m 6’4-6’5 and I’m rotting because of my face which has been clowned on by my classmates for years.
only tallfags cope with height man don't listen to them
and they are like "they wouldn't say that you are tall and intimidating :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy