if a gay dude hits on me, should I take it as a compliment or an insult

Jerimal

Jerimal

Iron
when gay dudes try to flirt I take it as an insult, but im told to take it as a compliment.

gay dudes would fuck a pitchers mitt. they have no standards. take it as an insult.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil, Kasanova, dannydipss and 1 other person
if a gay dude hits on you then he probabl thinks you are attractive and therefore it signals as a compliment, some of them have very high standards, unlike transgenders

happens to me from time to time and I just nod and walk away like a BOSS

it's not that hard

when gay dudes try to flirt I take it as an insult, but im told to take it as a compliment.
Take it as a compliment man, don't overthink it, don't take it as an insult, that's incredibly immature

gay dudes would fuck a pitchers mitt. they have no standards. take it as an insult.
Nigga what have you ever seen 2 ugly fags together? Its always some chadlites+, they have insane standards for each other.

The niggas who have sex with ugly men are the ones who are incels but brainwashed themselves into liking dick and bumhole

A person who is attracted to men expressed attraction towards you

The bar is lower for gay dudes so it's less of a compliment, but nonetheless

Just say you're not gay and take the compliment how do you monkey ass niggas feel the need to post about this instead of doing the very simplest of mental calculations

i will take it as a insult because gays dont talk to masculine guys so that means im someone like them in their eyes

It means you look gay

• +1
Reactions: Jerimal
i will take it as a insult because gays dont talk to masculine guys so that means im someone like them in their eyes
That is highly incorrect, a lot of gay dudes are feminine and hit on masculine guys in hope that they'll peg them.

Nigga what have you ever seen 2 ugly fags together? Its always some chadlites+, they have insane standards for each other.

The niggas who have sex with ugly men are the ones who are incels but brainwashed themselves into liking dick and bumhole
You are talking about certain faggots, your general faggot is average in looks and fucks more than your average club slut. Faggots fuck more than anyone.